Esteemed Contributor

@mtlady wrote:

I tried to get through to QVC and find out if a person who wears a hearing aid, can they still comfortably wear a wig.  Can't get through.  The wigs look OK but who knows.  I maybe not a good fit for someone like me.

@mtlady  Welcome to the forums!

I'm not familiar with wigs or hearing aids and certainly not together. I don't know why they couldn't be worn together.  Toni and the hosts are wearing earpieces with the wigs. I don't know how different they are from a hearing aid.  I'd give it a try. If it doesn't work out you'd pay to send it back. But at least you'll know...and it might work. 

If you don't see this reply tomorrow the TSV price might still be good then.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

Pat looks adorable in a short blond wig!  She has the face for short hair Smiley Happy

@tarsmom    Back in the early to mid 90s, Pat worn her hair short.  I always thought she liokedso cute and much younger.

Jen Coffee looked 100% better in short hair and much younger.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@mtlady wrote:

I tried to get through to QVC and find out if a person who wears a hearing aid, can they still comfortably wear a wig.  Can't get through.  The wigs look OK but who knows.  I maybe not a good fit for someone like me.

@mtlady   It looks like the wig doesn't interfer with the ear at all.  I doubt CS would be able to answer your question.  I'd buy it and try it if you're sincerely interested.  You have a 90 day trial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree with you thought Jen Coffey looked GREAT ,thought maybe she got a haircut as I didn't know at the time the TSV was a Toni Brattin wig.

I liked  that she was  keeping to her own  color shade .

Trusted Contributor

Everyone is wigging out!

Respected Contributor

I have tried her wigs and they look like what they are......wigs.  I'll wait patiently until the emergency order is over.  

Contributor

I ordered the shorter style wig in gray.  It is honestly the worst color gray I have ever seen in my life, natural or synthetic. It is dreary and dull and yellow.   Back it is going.  I'll ride out this pandemic without a hair trim :-(

Honored Contributor

I got mine and it is going back--it does not stay on my head at all----there is no silicone strip around the edges to keep it from slipping. tried it with the wig cap that came with it--wouldn't stay down and poofed at the crown of my head --looked like a hairy cone head----have had a few wigs that I wore during the bald days of chemo that were great--this one is garbage----

Esteemed Contributor

@esmerelda  Carolyn Gracie had those wigs on today. She did an excellent presentation and tried every style on! Carolyn was adorable in a short wig and looked like she did when first hosting over 10 years ago. Such a FUN and fascinating program. And, yes, it sounds like these are a better product. 

Then, Stacy Stauffer hosted the wig program on Q2 trying on one wig and keeping the ugly thing on during the entire presentation. Didn't even style it.  BORING and disappointing program. Kind of her normal style.   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

....."I figure with a 90 day return policy I might be able to use it to get me through."

Returniing wig after 3 MONTHS personal use.....Sounds like taking advantage of an extended return policy established so QVC customers could get to a PO in a safer time!