Esteemed Contributor
I have never worn a wig but honestly out of desperation I ordered the anytime style in dark red. I thought I could ride out the storm so to speak but it’s too difficult. We shall see how it works. My hair is short and a dark auburn red. I figure with a 90 day return policy I might be able to use it to get me through
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Pat looks adorable in a short blond wig!  She has the face for short hair Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I ordered the anytime wig in light brown. Wore wigs during chemo and all looked great. there is a short learning curve as to putting them on correctly---make sure it is sitting ON your hairline in the front--- and then just fluff it like you would your own hair, use a comb and brush, shake it out, run your fingers thru it and use your hair products too, if you want---so many of these hosts just throw them on and the wigs look flat and weird. the host last night at midnite, looked ridiculous in it----like she was afraid to touch it-----

I tried to get through to QVC and find out if a person who wears a hearing aid, can they still comfortably wear a wig.  Can't get through.  The wigs look OK but who knows.  I maybe not a good fit for someone like me.

Super Contributor

@tarsmom wrote:

Pat looks adorable in a short blond wig!  She has the face for short hair Smiley Happy

I rember when Pat first started at the Q and she did have short hair and it really came to mind when I saw her this morning.  Toni's wigs are great.   I have been buying from her for years. She really has a kind heart and not full of herself.  I am so grateful for the selections that she offers.
Honored Contributor

My natural hair color is white so I was going to order the silver "Anytime" .  However, that one is totally sold out.  Darn it!

Esteemed Contributor

@addtothis wrote:

@tarsmom wrote:

I rember when Pat first started at the Q and she did have short hair and it really came to mind when I saw her this morning.  Toni's wigs are great.   I have been buying from her for years. She really has a kind heart and not full of herself.  I am so grateful for the selections that she offers.

@addtothis I've watched many of her presentations. She seems very real. And very nice. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone not interested in a wig, HSN has a product called TRUHAIR that might help with the roots. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

I have a short high maintenance hairstyle very similar to the longer anytime version. The red blond is my closest match so I 'm going for it! It could be a long time in New York before the salons reopen and even it's 100%; safe the wait list for an app6will be very long!

Valued Contributor

Appointment!