Contributor

TO PHILOSOPHY: Please consider samples ! Even like the paper ones in magazines . . .

TO:  PHILOSOPHY

Please consider samples. Please !

Hi !!  I love Philosophy but many times I hesitate purchasing a large set or supersize in a new scent.  I would love to know what it smells like.  I would probably be purchasing more as I like to have freedom to select what scent I will wear that day. 

I know alot of women who agree with me.  They hesitate and wait for reviews and often, don't buy anything new because none of us like trying something, paying for shipping twice if we want to send it back. 

I know that you may say it isn't worth doing, price wise.  If you can't send many samples, how about those little paper inserts that we find in magazine . . . . that you just peel the seal open?  You would'nt have to bottle anything.  I would pay for the samples. 

Will you please consider this?  I was going to try the TSV but I am worried I won't like it.  Id I had samples or something to let me know what it smells like, maybe I would've purchased more than one set. 

Please think about it.  I thank you for your time and wonderful products. I'll keep my eyes open !  Smiley Happy

Angela

QVC Community

Re: TO PHILOSOPHY: Please consider samples ! Even like the paper ones in magazines . . .

@qvcpa wrote:

TO:  PHILOSOPHY

Please consider samples. Please !

Hi !!  I love Philosophy but many times I hesitate purchasing a large set or supersize in a new scent.  I would love to know what it smells like.  I would probably be purchasing more as I like to have freedom to select what scent I will wear that day. 

I know alot of women who agree with me.  They hesitate and wait for reviews and often, don't buy anything new because none of us like trying something, paying for shipping twice if we want to send it back. 

I know that you may say it isn't worth doing, price wise.  If you can't send many samples, how about those little paper inserts that we find in magazine . . . . that you just peel the seal open?  You would'nt have to bottle anything.  I would pay for the samples. 

Will you please consider this?  I was going to try the TSV but I am worried I won't like it.  Id I had samples or something to let me know what it smells like, maybe I would've purchased more than one set. 

Please think about it.  I thank you for your time and wonderful products. I'll keep my eyes open !  Smiley Happy

Angela

Hi @qvcpa/Angela,

Thank you for joining the chat today and for your valuable feedback. We do offer sampling for some of our items, but based on demand, we are not always able to offer samples in every item. We offer smapling in some of our packages, and do offer additional sampling on our website from time to time. We will share your feedback with our team. 

If you are considering the TSV today, you may find Dara's blog very helpful regarding scent choices! 

-team philosophy 

Contributor

Re: TO PHILOSOPHY: Please consider samples ! Even like the paper ones in magazines . . .

Thank you for your consideration.  It makes it hard sometimes, even though the hosts try to describe it as best as they can.  I wanted to but one of the TSV's today.  I didn't want to make a commitment to buy such a large amount without really knowing if I'd like it.  If not, I would have to send it back  . . . .  I can't see myself buying such large amounts . . .  just to see if I liked it  . . . as a "sample" to me?   I buy Purity without fail.   I also have many of the supersized scents.  I like some better than others.  

Again, thank you for just giving it some thought.  I know I am not the only one who would appreciate samples.  I would be willing to pay for them.  

Angela

Honored Contributor

Especially for those of us who loved and purchased the product before it was sold to Coty.  

We then purchased it again and it wasn't the same, some of the scents wearing off before we even leave the house!

My last purchase was a supersized perfume, body cream and shower gel (Falling In Love) and both the perfume and body cream had scents disappearing extremely quickly...even DH couldn't detect the scent (and he loved it) an hour or so after application.

The body cream's jar actually stopped having ANY scent half way through the jar.  None whatsoever!  The shower gel was good.  I won't buy again unless these products have changed and the only way to tell is to offer samples.  It might be really worth it to Coty to do so..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

I would love to smell the Orange Cocoa.  Does anyone know if it's in any of the stores that carry Philosophy?