Regular Contributor

Re: TO BAREFOOT DREAMS SALES LADY AND TO QVC -- WHY THE "CON"?

Not for me. Nothing said Advanced Order ANYTIME or ANYWHERE.

I believe you are speaking for yourself only.

No one else saw it.

Please don't speak for me.

Contributor

I probably wouldn't have purchased if I knew it was an ADVANCE order. I'm too impatient !!

Regular Contributor

Received my two Beach Rock TSV sweaters today.  They were NOT returns.  The sweater is soft and cozy but, to me, unattractive in the cut.  It is for household cozy, not the public since it is bulky and shapeless. Collar won't stay up or stay down.  Weird collar.   But it DID finally arrive.  Haven't decided if I am returning since the return info was the back of the mailing label, faded, unreadable and I am feeling too lazy.  Return address said South Carolina but it came from Fort Worth, Texas.

Respected Contributor

@wise decisionif you decide to return, you can print a label online.

Regular Contributor

Thank you DJs Mom !

Contributor

Looks like the TSV finally shipped. After 16 days. Wonder if I'll like it.....

Regular Contributor

Happened to me as well.....I dont even mind that it is on advanced order (ideally I would know when I placed order) but what is annoying is that my status was advanced order yet I could not cancel?  I even contacted CS and they could not handle.  If an item not available at the time of purchase I should be able to cancel.  

But also noticed QVC locks your ability to cancel pretty quickly now even though it is in process sometimes for weeks.  It does not take weeks to process.  If it proceeded quickly I am fine as I wanted the time but if on advance order or wont be shipped for weeks, I should be able to cancel!

Contributor

BD pricing is off the charts.  $67 for a tee shirt?  Really?  QVC is doing business with too many vendors that are priced out of viewers budgets.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered in the first 10 minutes at midnight and get an "advanced order" so I cancel. Hate deception.