Regular Contributor

Re: TO BAREFOOT DREAMS SALES LADY AND TO QVC -- WHY THE "CON"?

So after 10-11 days of "Advanced Order", yesterday it went to "Preparing Your Order" and TODAY switched to "In process". I am still suspicious of delay tactics and am still suspicious of getting "returns" after what happened with the TSV two times ago.

Anyway you look at this, something is more than a "Christmas" problem but was, at the very least, withholding of important information.

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday 💜 my TSV cardigan order has shipped and should be delivered by Wednesday.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today. After all the "Advance Order" confusion, the TSV did ship. To add insult to injury, it arrived in a QVC plastic bag. The bag was ripped on the bottom. I opened the inside bag and looked at the sweater and tried it on. It is underwhelming. It is an open cardigan, sloppy, made of polyester. I'm ashamed of myself for ordering it at all. It is the color "carbon," by the way. Good candidate for a return.

Respected Contributor

Mine shipped today. That's ridiculous. It sat for 2 weeks without letting me cancel. It's going back as soon as I receive it.

Regular Contributor

This is so creepy. JUST NOW got an email (2 weeks after the "forced Advanced Order" that my shipment (two Beach Rock TSVs) would be delayed. Oh REALLY? Expected delivery Dec. 12.

It is hard for me to believe that these are NOT returns. This is all SO, SO wrong.

Respected Contributor

@wise decisionThose emails about delays in shipping are sent after the original expected delivery date has passed. Often times, the item has shipped by the time the email is sent.

I highly doubt that you will be receiving a returned item. The earliest that someone could have received theirs would have been about a week ago and it takes a lot longer than that for QVC to receive and process returns.

Super Contributor

Wise Decison (and others)--

I just got an automated phone call that said now my order is delayed (still) until next Monday the 12th. But I talked with a customer rep last week and explained the situation. She told me to just return it whenever it came as she marked me down as unsatisfied with the whole process. And I will be credit for all including the shipping and such. This is ridiculous! No mention was made online or on TV about this long of a delay. And not being able to cancel at all is even worse. Seriously won't order this brand again no matter how great the price and such.

Contributor

No progress with mine. Obviously some have received as there are a lot of item reviews online. I don't know why I'm letting it irritate me....

Valued Contributor

@wise decisionwrote:

I am thinking of calling the Federal Trade Commission. Have done it years ago and got results.

The close-to-extortion part is that immediately after ordered the site reads "Advanced Order" and can't be cancelled. If that isn't "forcibly obtaining money" I don't know what is.

The TSV was originally listed as "Advaced Order" because you purchased it on Nov 21st and it specifically said in the description it would not be available until Nov 23rd for shipping (guess QVC thought it would be at wareshouse by then and it wasn't).

I did receive an email that one of my two TSVs (cinnamon) had shipped today; then received a second email saying the second one (aubergine) was delayed.

Contributor

Mine never said advance order as others have said. It has said "in process" or "preparing your order" since I placed it. With an expected delivery date of 12/1. No email or updates or anything.