Trusted Contributor

Re: TO BAREFOOT DREAMS SALES LADY AND TO QVC -- WHY THE "CON"?

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@wise decision    You are right  - it is on Nordstrom rack  but not $30 less.  It's $82.97.

@Teddixat Possibly it was a Cyber Monday deal and it expired.  

It was at $62. And change the last previous days. It must of went up today.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for explaining that.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Teddixat wrote:

@wise decision    You are right  - it is on Nordstrom rack  but not $30 less.  It's $82.97.

@Teddixat Possibly it was a Cyber Monday deal and it expired.  

You are correct it was previously $62.00 it was discussed on another thread so I checked it out and yep quite a price reduction than what the Q was offering.

I believe it was $62.00 over the weekend thru Monday.

Honored Contributor

I just called and left a message for Q Corporate Customer Service regarding my TSV order, requesting that my order be canceled.

I explained the scenario and that a number of customers would like to cancel their orders.

If you want to try this option also, call 484-701-1000, select option 2 for Corporate Customer Service. Leave a message with your call back number

I will let you know update after I get a call back

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the update. Like last years Barefoot Dreams (at Christmas) which had lots of returns, this TSV may come back next year as a NEW TSV at a reduced rate. LOL but not really funny.

Honored Contributor

I rec'd the upsell joggers yesterday, wearing them today. The Blue Mirage is a GORGEOUS color. I will be looking to pick up some tops in this color

I ordered my usual size small - fit is good, a bit of slouch - I don't like it to be so tight as per the model in this photo.

A461687

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Easy Joggers

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for that information. I purchased 3 (all in XS) one for me, my daughther and DIL for Christmas..... - they still say Advance order....... expected delivery 12/5... but I am not hopeful... as others have shared Nordstrom rack has every size but XS........ It is a shame that QVC didn't state this would be an Advance order and when I noticed it.... a few hours later - I also could not cancel and neither could the CS rep I contacted.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all - I rec'd a call back from Q Corp CS (Leslie). I missed the call but she left a vm

She said there was a systems issue related to the ordering process and that no one can cancel the order, but she put a note on my account to provide me with full credit per my intention to return it

She also stated they could send someone/agent to pick up the return should I need the assist.

Anyone that intends to return it, if you want your account noted for full refund and/or need assistance with a pickup, you should def call Corp CS

Regular Contributor

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. The SYSTEMS ISSUE is some colors weren't in and they didn't want to miss sales and are hoping many will keep it once it is received. THAT is the system issue.

Honored Contributor

@wise decisionwrote:

And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. The SYSTEMS ISSUE is some colors weren't in and they didn't want to miss sales and are hoping many will keep it once it is received. THAT is the system issue.

@wise decision- you don't know that, it's a guess. I'm not going to question what was reported to me - it doesn't matter. I'm going to return my order. I hope you and everyone impacted is satisfied in the end, whether you keep it or return it