Trusted Contributor

Re: TEN Hours of Philosophy?0

@10000Nicknames wrote:

I'm looking for a couple specific things, so I'll check top finds after midnight to see if either are offered. Then I'll watch a couple shows between laundry. Ten hours? Nope. :-)  

Well, so much for that. Thought they'd have some new 16 oz. sets offered today, or at least one, but there's barely anything new at all. The TSV size is just too big for my gift giving purposes. Unless some more "new" shows up throughout the day, I'll be saving money while doing laundry. :-) :-)  Little disappointed though. 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy the product now for many reasons but have to say, QVC wouldn't have TEN hours if there wasn't enough customer demand.

That's a LOT of Philosophy being demanded!!

Frequent Contributor

yes 10 hours of philosophy and still no baby grace!!!!!!!!!! so no they are not listening to demand. Just a tease every now and then in a combo that jacks up the price, how about indivdual purchases we can afford of the 32 oz lotion or spritz or body souffle would be nice.

Super Contributor

I like variety!  The last time I purchased one of those SUPER SIZE 3-in-1's, what little scent (if any) was gone one-third thru the bottle!

JMO, nothing smells the same; is it just me?  The original Cinnamon Buns was wonderful; Belgian Waffle -- anyone remember that one?  Obviously there is demand for the products, otherwise Q would not devote so much time.  However, as others have stated, the Pillow must have been on just as many hours; also the man with the protective covering for windshields in the winter!  I swear one day this past winter he was on 24/7Woman SurprisedWoman LOL

No Philosophy for me...go back to original formulas and I might give you another chance; but been burned too many times with false hope and promises...ENJOY to all who purchase!

Honored Contributor

Today's TSV configuration seems very odd to me.  Four pieces of Classic or Summer, but the scents seem only geared to people who really like those sweet scents.  I thought Classic may have been the "Graces" or "Loves," but perhaps I'm just not with it.  I do not want to wear any of those scents, including the ever-popular Fresh Cream (which smells like cookies on me -- no thank you).

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like it because you do not get the body lotion. I do not need four shower gels. I like the layering. I think this TSV is a failure for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Baby grace was offered this morning as a OTO. A287903

Trusted Contributor

I bought it on A/D to give as "fill-in" gifts, the second one comes in Nov. I won't be keeping any this year...

Honored Contributor

I can not imagine people buying it, cost way too high.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Are we supposed to pretend that QVC doesn't that with all their TSV's?  Because I could have worn the Lisa Rinna was on the whole day with that duster and we all know what happens when WEN has a Tsv.   It's what they do and have done for many years with the Tsv's.