Honored Contributor

Re: TEMPUR-PEDIC MATTRESS TOPPER

That topper must be as hot as a pancake on a griddle.  No, thank you.  Now I don't know if Tempurpedic made any changes to their regular mattress but I was told they are very hot.  I recently purchased a topper from Target and it is not hot at all.  Best sleep I have had in a long time -- very comfortable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Well we will see.  I have been a Costco customer for years and never had any problem with quality but there is always a first time.  The good thing about Costco is that except for electronics you can pretty much return anything at anytime.   

Super Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

That topper must be as hot as a pancake on a griddle.  No, thank you.  Now I don't know if Tempurpedic made any changes to their regular mattress but I was told they are very hot.  I recently purchased a topper from Target and it is not hot at all.  Best sleep I have had in a long time -- very comfortable.

@Katcat1 I think everyone is missing that this particular mattress topper now has a cooling feature but I could be wrong. Swear I saw that during the presentation at midnight lol.

Having said that, I'm very curious about the topper you got at Target, may I ask what it is, brand etc? Am definitely looking for one! Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2     The only cooling part connected to this Temperpedic topper is the cover -- that's it. 

Costway Cooling Airm Foam 3 in. topper.  I paid $59.99 for a full size at Target.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I bought memory foam mattress topper years ago. It is just as good as the day I bought it. I also bought toppers recently and they are already for garbage. You have to be careful today. Quality is not like it used to be. Kinda like everything today. I never felt hot from my memory foam or an old egg carton one I bought also on line also. Can't do that today.