Honored Contributor

A630706 - The Classic 4-Piece Face and Eye Skincare Ritual. $139.98

A661172 - AD

Classic, Deep, Gentle, Indigo

IMG_0129.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: TATCHA TSV - June 8, 2024

They're showing the rice polish now. I have used a rice powder cleanser since I lived in Japan in my early twenties. Now I use TATCHA rice polish. I use it in the morning when I'm not wearing makeup, and I use the Classic. My skin is combination. 

I have used the cleanser before, but I haven't tried the other products. I'm sure they are nice too.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Heads up to anyone needing/wanting this TSV. There is currently a code - QTHANKS - that will save you 20%. I’ve been looking for something to replace my Philosophy face wash and had been wanting to try Tatcha. I saw it was going to be a TSV today, so I was saving my coupon. Not only does the bundle include a wash and the Rice Polish, but I was able to apply the coupon without issue. A double win! Fingers crossed that the wash and polish will work for me.
Contributor

Just wondering where this type of coupon comes from?  

Honored Contributor

Sooooo, is "Indigo" the one that's also called "Calming?"

They are using the name of that one interchangeably, but it's confusing.

I've seen two presentations, and they name it differently in each presentation.  

Color:

• Classic
  • Deep
  • Gentle
  • Indigo

But the online description states --

Includes:

• 5-fl oz The Camellia Cleansing Oil
  • 2.1-oz The Rice Polish in choice of Classic, Gentle, Calming, or Deep
Regular Contributor

@Elsie299 This particular coupon was sent out by QVC in a promotional email. If you get their emails, I’m sure you got one, too, but I know it’s easy for these things to be overlooked or filtered into spam, and so they fall through the cracks for a lot of people.
Esteemed Contributor

@PamHeet wrote:
Heads up to anyone needing/wanting this TSV. There is currently a code - QTHANKS - that will save you 20%. I’ve been looking for something to replace my Philosophy face wash and had been wanting to try Tatcha. I saw it was going to be a TSV today, so I was saving my coupon. Not only does the bundle include a wash and the Rice Polish, but I was able to apply the coupon without issue. A double win! Fingers crossed that the wash and polish will work for me.

Thank you sooo much @PamHeet :  I saved $28!:Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

16% back from Be Frugal from the Q

Super Contributor

A big thank you for a reminder about the coupon. I didn't think it would work on a tsv but it did.  I was on the fence because I have a Tatcha stockpile.  It was a great value but made an even greater value with the coupon so I caved and ordered 

Super Contributor

I just got the Beekman TSV. Now I don’t know what to do. I wish they would spread things out . I’ve never used Tatcha. I go like the Bloom cream from Beekman.