Respected Contributor

The set also includes the Ageless Eye Cream, which was cut off in the sneak peek picture (sorry).

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh well.  Win some, lose some.  I'll continue to buy my Tatcha products on eBay from highly rated sellers.  

Frequent Contributor

I was looking forward to the Tatcha TSV, but this is truly a disappointment. They skimmed on this one truly.  I guess my wallet is safe.

Respected Contributor

I bought The Silk Peony melting eye cream a few months ago as my first dip into this brand. My eyes don't like it, so I'm hesitant to try any others in the line. I don't know if anything can help my eye wrinkles due to aging but kind of thought this might help after watching the presentation. It makes my eyes burn Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

not interested!

Frequent Contributor

I am purchasing the TSV and am fairly new to the line. My question is about the dewy serum, is it to be applied before my daily makeup routine or before going to bed?

Super Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I bought The Silk Peony melting eye cream a few months ago as my first dip into this brand. My eyes don't like it, so I'm hesitant to try any others in the line. I don't know if anything can help my eye wrinkles due to aging but kind of thought this might help after watching the presentation. It makes my eyes burn Smiley Sad

The silk peony eye cream is the only product I have that I don't like.  I like the eye cream in the tsv if that helps.