Respected Contributor

Re: T. Jazelle TSV Coming June 24, 2022!

One other point. I do like to support American small businesses when I can. Some of my genuine gemstone bead bracelets were purchased on Etsy from such businesses. For much less than the T Jazelle offerings. That said, there's an accessory and price point to suit every taste. 😊

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I’ve bought many beaded bracelets from boutiques while on vacation and they don’t compare to the quality of these T. Jazelle gemstone and charm bracelets. I wear them stacked on my wrists and shower and sleep with them on, because they are so comfortable! The only time I take them off is when I’m doing house cleaning. They look exactly the same as the day I got them and I’m impressed how they don’t lose their shape. The paw print, angel wings, hearts, evil eye charms, etc. all bring me peace when wearing. Some of the gemstone bracelets that I’ve bought from her website I got without charms as well to mix in with the ones with charms. This is a nice look and I see the upcoming TSV is doing that exact look. I love giving them as gifts and it makes me happy to know they’re made in the USA. I’m obsessed and I think you will be too!!
Honored Contributor

Here's the next "peek," and a look at the charms by themselves. IDK why QVC always has to be so secretive about upcoming TSV's. I can understand if they don't want us to be able to buy them yet, but they could let us plan!  Smiley Wink

C74C129B-B0A0-4E16-BAE6-ABD2E492DD1F.jpeg

FA6633FA-2940-4C6B-A8D6-AF7C99904786.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I just noticed they're up - J409810!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

These are pretty and love they are made in Cape Cod.  I just wish they offered free shipping like their website does.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

These are pretty and love they are made in Cape Cod.  I just wish they offered free shipping like their website does.

@Pecky - This would be nice! DD says this is a good price for two of Tiffany's bracelets. We're planning to contribute to the sales!  LOL!  Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Not more bracelets for JT to wear!  She won't be able to lift her arms.  Not a good look.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@Pecky - This would be nice! DD says this is a good price for two of Tiffany's bracelets. We're planning to contribute to the sales!  LOL!  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom Did you order one?  It really is a great price for two.  I looked over at their website and they have gorgeous stone bracelets for $58 for one.

Respected Contributor

No way.  These may be nice but they still look just like any other bead bracelet.  Crazy over-priced.  To me, these are just as gimicky as the oh so popular Alex and Ani which all turned speckled and tarnished.  Those were a waste of money. But for those who like, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@beach-mom Did you order one?  It really is a great price for two.  I looked over at their website and they have gorgeous stone bracelets for $58 for one.

@Pecky - Not yet, but I plan to. I'm leaning toward the Americana Stars, but I like the Moon and Stars too. I already have a pet one. DD has been buying them since they first started. One of her friends lives up there. She's talked to the girls who make them and has some limited edition ones. She has bought a lot for me. She just gave me two for Mother's Day. 

DD also has a friend here who makes beaded bracelets. She travels to large cities to get the beads. I've helped her business because she's a sweetheart. but the quality of her beads can't match Tiffany's.

Which one(s) are you thinking about?   Smiley Happy