Trusted Contributor

Re: T. Jazelle TSV Coming June 24, 2022!

Hello! These T. Jazelle Bracelets are definitely not gimmicky! I’ve worn them constantly for almost a year and the charms have not tarnished one bit. The bracelets have not stretched out and the gemstones have not changed either. I wear them stacked on my wrists (more than JT wears, but less than Tiffany wears) and I shower and sleep with them on. Like I said in my previous post I only take them off to clean. I don’t want any cleaning chemicals to ruin them. You are right though about those Alex and Ani bracelets that I’ve received as gifts, tarnishing and looking awful!! I’m eyeing the TSV Rose Quartz gemstones with Cardinal and the Blue Quartz gemstones with The Cross to add to my collection. 😊
Trusted Contributor

Also, I love the Cardinal charm because one side has a Cardinal and the other side says, “When Cardinals appear your loved one is near”. 🥰
Honored Contributor

@RescueLover wrote:
Also, I love the Cardinal charm because one side has a Cardinal and the other side says, “When Cardinals appear your loved one is near”. 🥰

I like your choices @RescueLover ! I'm afraid I'll want more once I see them!  Smiley Wink

Yeah, we went through the Alex and Ani phase too. DD gave me my first one for Mother's Day - I think she was in high school.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@RescueLover wrote:

I like your choices @RescueLover ! I'm afraid I'll want more once I see them!  Smiley Wink

Yeah, we went through the Alex and Ani phase too. DD gave me my first one for Mother's Day - I think she was in high school.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Wink

@beach-mom I like the moon & stars, angel wings & americana star.  I probably will go with the moon & stars. I just love astromany.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@beach-mom I like the moon & stars, angel wings & americana star.  I probably will go with the moon & stars. I just love astromany.

@Pecky  - Your choices are great! I think the moon and stars looks really pretty and perfect if you love astronomy. I might get that too. I have a feeling a lot of these - or all of them - will be really popular!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

$60 plus s/h and tax for two beaded bracelets seems very expensive
Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is a bit more expensive, but everyone wishes more items were made here in America- that said, I also support businesses run by women so I will be purchasing the Americana and Moon and Stars sets.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@tiara1 wrote:

Yes, it is a bit more expensive, but everyone wishes more items were made here in America- that said, I also support businesses run by women so I will be purchasing the Americana and Moon and Stars sets.  Enjoy!

@tiara1 I ordered the moon & stars, I just love the colors of the stones and I am a huge fan of the quarter moon.  I agree with your statement about people saying they want more made in the US and when there is it is too expensive.  

Contributor

Bead bracelet collector here. I ordered 6 sets and I'm always happy to pay more for anything made in America. That said, if the quality is bad I'll definitely return them. Hoping I love the brand though!

Respected Contributor

I ordered four bracelets from Etsy this morning. Genuine gemstone beads. Tourmaline, sea sediment jasper, garnet. Total cost $48. Free shipping. I think these are beautiful. I chose them for the styles and the stones. The colors will go with many outfits. 
16281214-2069-417C-82D6-CC995C88ACE2.png559364FD-9A4C-4684-A8D8-CC948AFC0ACE.pngCAA15FD4-3B5A-4364-9EFB-343A2EFDCC15.png9E209D22-759C-4DC7-9967-2C2DABC52A23.png

Harmonize the World