Honored Contributor

More expensive than clothes used to be? Yes

More expensive than I wish they were? Yes

More expensive than I can buy elsewhere for similar quality and fit. Unfortunately, no -- and I can't think of a chain, upscale, middle, or discount that doesn't have a shop within a few minutes of my condo.

Respected Contributor

I agree, her prices are too high for what you get -- in design and fabric.

Honored Contributor

I don't shop anywhere else, so I don't know about the prices.

However, it's the shipping that just kills me. I can't believe how expensive the shipping is.

Then they have the audacity to make a really big deal when they offer 'free shipping'.

The fact is we pay for the handling and shipping of the garments.

Like I said, it's the shipping, it's the shipping!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree. I like a lot of her clothes, but they do seem to be priced high for what they are. I occasionally get a Graver TSV, but that's been about all for several years now.

Honored Contributor

Yes, as soon as I see a price of anything on QVC, I automatically add on the cost of shipping.

Lately, I have had to send back almost everything I've bought. OK, here's an example. I purchased this week a total of 4 different tops and 2 pair of pants.

Of those the only thing I'm keeping is one pair of Linea pants. I love the pants. I even went on the page and talked about how much I love them.

Super Contributor

I also agree. I see many items from her line that I would like to buy but by the time tax and S&H are figured in it ends up being more than I want to spend. Such a shame too because many of her things are so pretty.

Occasional Contributor

They are getting higher and higher and although she has some nice designs, how about a little help with easy pay on some of these items? I may have missed them, but I have not seen anything on easy pay for quite a while.

Contributor

I like some of her clothes, the quality is not bad, but the prices are getting higher and higher, and most of the time, there is no easy pay, I am not going to pay 25 for a tank top and with s&h it will come out to be $36

Frequent Contributor
Totally agree with everyone. Just add $10 to the price of the item and there's your total. More, of course, if you have to send it back. Not worth it!
New Contributor

Add me to the list. My mom used to buy SG tops and I bought a few myself. Now, when we're tempted, we add the S&H and it's close to $50. We can't justify those purchases anymore, when stores have sales plus coupons. The one nice thing, however, is the variety of colors offered. You don't get that choice in a store. But still, SG prices are too high for the quality of the material and workmanship.