Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

I just noticed a second video added to the product page and I think the set looks really cute on the host in the yellow/navy dot combo.

Respected Contributor

I like all of them except the blossom/coral.  That border at the bottom ruined it, would have been cute without it.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

OMG , I can't do liquid knit during the summer months - to hot and  fabric does not breathe

@skatting44    I don't find liquid knit at all hot.  Wore it to work during several West Texas summers.  It sort of floats away from the body and doesn't cling, leaving room for air circulation.  I was always quite comfortable especially since everything is air conditioned. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I was worried when I heard Susan was having a TSV as I was afraid I'd be purchasing too much and spending too much, so I guess I'm glad it is what it is, as this one is easy for me to pass.

Like everyone else, I'm not into the border on the bottom.  The only color combination that would have a possibility is the one with the beige top as the pants look better on that set.

I was hoping the TSV would be a cute pair of crop pants in a small - as Susan describes "a no print - print".

Oh well, at least I'm not going to be worried about spending too much this time!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The prints are cute, but I am not into those shorter pants . Where I live it is extremely humid in the summer and we're already had 70+ degree days . I bought 3 of those shirts she had abt 2 yrs ago that  had a sleeveless  liquid knit tank and the top shirt was sheer with flowers.  I had to buy a cotton  tank top to wear underneath as it was way to hot for me . Guess, I'm hot and that is why so many mosquitoes & gnats   love to bite me .

My top and bottom are not the same  so the set would not work .

Valued Contributor

I really liked the Blossom/ Coral until I looked at the Hem, it doesn't match at all.
The black/ beige one is the prettiest but I can't wear that color on top so easy pass!
Honored Contributor

I love liquid knit, but I really don't like crop pants. 

Honored Contributor

The short sleeves make it an easy pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

I can't do 2 piece sets.  I'm a different size on the top and bottom.  I don't have a need for this type of clothing in my everyday clothes but if I were going on a cruise, I may consider it.  It's a good price.

Esteemed Contributor

@MM13 I thought the same thing.  Looked like pjs to me.  Most of my closet is SG, but I do not believe that I would wear the pants outside of my home.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!