Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

@Matchup wrote:

Looks comfy but looks like PJ's to me.   I'm passing!

@Matchup  The SG TSV is a pass for me too...

I'm on waitlist for a pair of Cuddl Duds pj's in the 'night navy/tribal' - medium (A392673) which have cropped pants that look quite similar. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Courtney said last night this was the first time is Graver history that she had a multi piece TSV, so not true. Back in the day she had a ton of 2 or 3 piece outfits as TSV's, so did D and C and Sport Savvy. 

Respected Contributor

With the yellow top and navy print pants, my wardrobe expands greatly. Yellow top with my denim & co tropical print beach pants from a couple years ago, that have a little splash of yellow in them. I'll also wear the top with my black and white polka dot liquid knit skort. Several of my SG solid color liquid knit tops will look good with the tsv pants. 
I wish I had as many places to go to as I have clothes. Haha  I've started dressing nicer around the house just to get some of these cute clothes into rotation.  😊😎

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Courtney said last night this was the first time is Graver history that she had a multi piece TSV, so not true. Back in the day she had a ton of 2 or 3 piece outfits as TSV's, so did D and C and Sport Savvy. 

--------------

I heard that and thought ...NO, not true. In the past, I owned several Graver TSV sets!!

Trusted Contributor

This is truly a fashion faux pas.

Frequent Contributor

For those who ordered, has your TSV shipped yet?
Valued Contributor

Mine was delivered today.  I ordered wheat.  Medium Petite.  I love the pants.  They do not look like pajamas at all.

This was my first SG purchase and I am very happy

Frequent Contributor

Glad to hear! Looks like mine finally shipped this afternoon.
Valued Contributor

@qshopper2007 

What color did you get?

Respected Contributor

Mine still shows as "preparing your order". Early reviews are fairly encouraging except fora few  sizing issues. Can't wait to get it. Ordered the yellow top with navy print pants. 

Harmonize the World