Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

Agree, these would have been a cleaner, less gaudy look, if no border on the pant- 

Respected Contributor

I got the blue.
Contributor

Looks comfy but looks like PJ's to me.   I'm passing!

Honored Contributor

I don't mind liquid knit but I'm tired of it.

It seems most new items in her line are in that fabric.

In pants I want a heavier weight with texture - which in my opinion helps hide lumps and bumps.  Yes she has a pant weight but to me is to 'loose'...possibly a texture in the  fabric would have helped

I'm a no on this TSV.

Honored Contributor

My first reaction seeing it this morning was...who wears that?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not ordering this but I do not find LK to be the least bit hot.  In fact, I've had a few LK tops that were my summer go to pieces because I always found the fabric to be light and cool feeling.  It actually felt cool to the touch.  

And I'm a 53 year old with hot flashes and it gets humid in the summer where I live.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't buy sets. I need a different size for the top & bottom. I don't wear many printed pants anyway. The ones I own are very subtle and understated. It might be cute for a cruise, walking on the beach, or some other resort type area, but it's just not my style. 

Respected Contributor

I was up at midnight flipping channels.  Came across the tsv. There was a picture of 3 different sized models wearing  the tsv, not one of them looked good in what they were wearing.  The petite model looked especially bad.  Had the set on and then had a dark pink/fuchsia colored sweater/cardigan? on top of it. Looked so dumpy. The slim and plus sized models did not fair any better. One looked like they were wearing clown pants.   This is an easy  NO thanks.  As usual with SG, her prints are awful.

Respected Contributor

I disagree that "as usual, her prints are awful". Geez. I have and love many of her garments. I love liquid knit. I love the prints I've ordered. No I don't care for everything in her line. The items I have, fit me well and are flattering. I've ordered the tsv in the yellow and navy print pant choice. Goes with my retired life here in Florida. Also ordered that darling denim jacket in white. I like how most of the models look in Susan's clothes today. 

Harmonize the World
Contributor

Saw it today and for me...I hate it!