Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

I dont like the border either. Also as most of you said, I am not same size, top and bottom. Also, I am short waisted, and all legs. So with that, the top will be too long for a wide leg pant, putting off the proportions.

Top should not be more than 25-26" in my opinion for regular, for wide leg pants.

Respected Contributor

JMO, but If you have short legs, the crop and capri length cuts off the leg line and isn't flattering. More flattering to me is just above the knee or just below. This outfit is a pass for me. Pajama vibe- 

Valued Contributor

I love Susan's Liquid Knit but a pass for me. They remind me of summer pajamas.

I am surprised to read the comments about Liquid Knit being too hot to wear on a hot day. I have the opposite opinion. I wore a Susan Graver Liquid Knit short sleeve top and skorts while hosting my son's graduation party. It was 96 degrees that day. So hot, I had my hubby run out and buy a bunch of battery operated fans for the tables. I was pleasantly surprised with how cool Liquid Knit kept me during the party. We had a soft breeze and I felt the air go right through my outfit, a welcome reprieve from the heat. After the party, I changed into a cotton tshirt to clean up and actually felt much hotter in the cotton tshirt. Sounds like I am the odd one here but I wouldn't hesitate to wear Liquid Knit on a hot day. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Not for me and it does somewhat look like pjs.  I don't have much liquid knit wnd not a big fan.  I have 4 tops that I wear as layering pieces for work.   Easy to wash and wear.  

Regular Contributor

Liquid knit is way too hot for me in the summer.  Really do not like that fabric.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MM13  I thought the same with these pants and borders. I don't get why SG always does this, she goes one step to far and there goes a somewhat nice fashion item. All the while, price is still too high.

Respected Contributor

'it's a definite "no".

This set is not for the "young crowd".

Esteemed Contributor

In the video with Pat , it was not becoming on her. She looked better when she switched the pants to Kim Gravel's jeans, black top and grey hooded sweatshirt. 

Honored Contributor

OMG!  NO.   Yes, the set looks like pajamas.  Heaven forbid it's in liquid knit because you will definitely be sweating.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Big NO!