Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

Cute style, colors, and prints.  But not my style!

Short pants, short sleeves, keyhole neckline and fabric put it on my "not me" list. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   Totally agree.....I'm a M top and a S bottom.  Can't do the 2 pc sets. Think they'd do better on "sets" if we could customize sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG , I can't do liquid knit during the summer months - to hot and  fabric does not breathe

Valued Contributor

@skatting44 

Good to know as I'm a walking hot box on a normal day let alone the summer.  :-)

Respected Contributor

Really like a couple of the prints. Liquid knit is hot for the Florida summer. But still, there are plenty of opportunities to wear it. I really don't need more clothes. Haha. However I'm attracted to this set. Need intervention. 😄

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@queendiva   I not only have all the lounge wear I can use, I have all the tops, all the sweaters, all the jewelry,,,  you get it.

Last year I shopped in Jan/Feb only and this year I believe I am already finished until spring next year.  

I have been culling my closets and my dressers, thrifting, trashing, and storing so that I can really see what I have that fits the season and me.  Silly how many new or almost new garments I have, so my main contribution to the envuronment now is going to be using what I have.

Even if I were buying, I don't buy any designer's bottoms with borders at the hem.  I'm alreading short, busty, and hippy- no need to do more damage.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like Susan's liquid knit dresses, and have some of her crop pants, and numerous tops.  But I think I am DONE with LK tops.  They are hot to wear here in FL.  And with my figure, I need a L for my bustline, then the bottom tends to look like a maternity top - too loose.  This is an easy pass for me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I will certainly not be purchasing. I agree with those who said it looks like more of a pajama style.  

Respected Contributor

Oh too funny, years and I mean many years ago, not with crop pants but with my regular pants, I used to sew a border on the bottom on my pants to color coordinate my top.

Memories.

Crazy things I did.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops You and I: sisters from another mother, LOL!