Valued Contributor

Just got an email for an upcoming Susan Graver TSV A395951 . Honestly, I can't decide if I like it. I usually don't wear pants with 'loud' prints, but the yellow/navy combo is kind of growing on me. 

What are some thoughts about this.......

Super Contributor

Re: Susan Graver upcoming TSV

When I first saw it, with the coral choice as the photo, I thought they were pajamas. Then I clicked on it and saw that it wasn't. Some of the color choices are nice, but I just think that border around the pants hem makes me think of PJs.

Respected Contributor

@MM13 wrote:

When I first saw it, with the coral choice as the photo, I thought they were pajamas. Then I clicked on it and saw that it wasn't. Some of the color choices are nice, but I just think that border around the pants hem makes me think of PJs.

I agree with you.  I think the border print on the bottom doesn't work, at least not for me.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Valued Contributor

I don't care for the bottom border either. And yes, they do look like PJ's now that you mention it. 

Esteemed Contributor

All liquid knit outfit that looks like PJ's? And LK for warm weather?? I know we have been super casual for over a year now, but c'mon. I have all the "lounge wear" I can possibly wear.

Super Contributor

I don't like PJ look either, it is way too casual.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered the wheat choice.  Not a fan of full polyester tops, so I will see.  Also if the pants (I ordered petite) do not hit me in the right spot on my calf, they will be a no for me

I broke my ankle in early February, so shopping in B&M for me is still difficult for me

We shall see if it works or not!?!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Frequent Contributor

I really like the Aztec/Wheat option but I have a couple other pairs of SG crops that are very similar in color and pattern. The coral is growing on me actually. From the pictures the pants look a little more flow-y than my other pairs.  Hmmm.

Respected Contributor

That is a decent price for 2 pieces.   But, not for me.  Too "showy".  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised they'd have a 2-piece outfit since many people, like me, are not the same size on the top and bottom. I probably wouldn't buy it anyway because I think those fuller pants make shorter women look very dumpy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment