Honored Contributor

I loathe reversible coats that have that seaming showing from the other side.  Just looks like something I would only wear doing clean-up work in the yard.  That would be fine, except I have no need for it.  But if I did, I'm sure I can pick up a similar coat at BJ's or Costco for a lot less. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver tsv

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing more ill fitted than reversible clothes. 

Honored Contributor

Not for me. I dislike reversible clothes. I had a reversible SG tank top once. It never hung “right” on me. Seeing the other color at the seams & hem of the tank bothered me too. I don’t like the look of seeing the other side as a trim color on this coat. 

Honored Contributor

Just not something I would ever wear.  Totally not my style.

Honored Contributor

I have  a Logo reversible coat that I love.  One side is printed and the other side solid.  I can't tell you how much I wear it.  I love reversing it for a total different look. 

Trusted Contributor

I saw Leah wearing the navy multi-colored version and I must say, I was very tempted.  But you know......I think Leah wears clothes so well, no matter what she wears it looks great!

Respected Contributor

I have a fleece coat of SG from a few years ago.  It is comfy and I like it.  Mine is not reversible.  I have never been a fan of reversible coats.  Bought one of Dennis Basso's reversible coats a few years back and I never wear it; too bulky.  Also, I do not care for the prints.

Honored Contributor

It is bulky. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Unless I was 'seeing things', I believe they presented this TSV again today (Thursday).

I like the green camo.  All nice choices.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).