Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

@esmerelda wrote:

@elatedI wouldn't mark it up to being "caught up in the hype" so much as  presentations that didn't show the seams up close when it was reversed.

You could clearly see the white lines when the cost was reversed. You really didn't need a close up view to see the discrepancy. It was obvious.

Esteemed Contributor

I have enough fleece coats from other labels I do not need another fleece coat. So, I will pass on this item.

Occasional Contributor

I purchased two (houndstooth and red plaid) in Medium.  They are too big.  Now I am stuck because all the smalls are sold out.  Anyone else finding this problem?

Respected Contributor

Received my second coat today.  Blue design one.  Love it.  

I think reviews should be on purchased items only.  Don't care about the opinion on hosts or vendor.  I have my own opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is finally on the East Coast. Maybe I’ll have it by Saturday. Or Friday.

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

I finally got mine yesterday, I got the houndstooth, the reviews say the coat is stiffer than her older ones, I think it is a lot softer, feels good.  

Respected Contributor

I received my red plaid last Friday and initially i liked it. I finally reversed it today to the red side and the seams were very noticeable, to the extent that I am sending it back today. On the plaid side you don't see the seams, but when you reverse it I notice them immediately. Also on the red side the pockets are bulky, when I looked inside I noticed the extra plaid fabric that wasn't trimmed and made the pocket stick out.

Respected Contributor

@elated the red side of my red/plaid coat looks just like your pictures. Red plaid is showing through, seams are not cut properly. Not truly reversible to me, it looks sloppy. I am returning my coat today.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My red plaid coat arrived yesterday and I love it!  I haven't seen the seam issues that others have had.  It looks fully reversible (once I remove the label/tag), but I like the plaid side and doubt I will ever wear it reversed.  I've worn solid red the last couple of years and wanted a change.  I do like having pockets on the inside.

It felt a little big over the very thin/almost see-through thing I had on, but I think it will be just right over real clothes/layers.  And the next size down  would have been too small.

The only thing I don't like is it's sort of hard to button, with the buttons being backed by buttons on the other side.  And I am more used to zippers anyway.

But I'm keeping it and I'm going to enjoy wearing it!

Keepin' it real.