Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

I received my black/animal today and it's going back. So disappointed to see that it really isn't truly "reversible" because the seams on the solid black side aren't finished off in a good way so it looks like you are wearing your coat inside out. I had planned to mostly wear it with the animal print inside and to turn back the cuffs on the sleeves to show the animal print as an accent. But in my opinion, the coat only looks good with the animal print on the outside. Bummer. 

Super Contributor

I ordered the houndstooth, it is still hasn't shipped Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased Susan's coat from last year in a solid colors, I love them. They keep you warm and the hood is a bonus. 

During the last 8 months I've gained weight and when I saw her new tsv coming up, I ordered it in the wine and the animal print. I'm not sure about the floral on the wine, but, I can always reverse it to the solid side.

Last year's was very well made, I have three in different colors.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I ordered the houndstooth, it is still hasn't shipped Smiley Sad

I think it’s inexcusable that they have a TSV and it isn’t ready to ship out by the next day. They bring the thing in, they talk about it all day long, and then we wait and wait for it to ship.  Especially since the “paperwork” is on the outside of the box most of the time now. They should have those things in boxes marked with size and color ready to have labels slapped on them and sent on their way!!

Keepin' it real.
Contributor

I received my SG red plaid TS jacket and love it but it is too big.  I tried to talk myself into keeping it buy it crosses over in the front at least 12 inches.  No choice but to return it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Darlink wrote:

I received my black/animal today and it's going back. So disappointed to see that it really isn't truly "reversible" because the seams on the solid black side aren't finished off in a good way so it looks like you are wearing your coat inside out. I had planned to mostly wear it with the animal print inside and to turn back the cuffs on the sleeves to show the animal print as an accent. But in my opinion, the coat only looks good with the animal print on the outside. Bummer. 

@Darlink  I got mine today, and have experienced the same thing as you did.  The only cue that this is reversible is the buttons and pockets on the black side, the seams are unfinished and you can see the animal print.  All of the seams are like this in the picture (arms, side, back, hood).  Also it runs very large.  I ordered the xs and it's too big, I don't remember if this came in xxs, but I think it would have been a big large too.  I had planned on wearing the black side on the outside, so for me this item is defective and will be returning it.

The animal side is nicely finished, and I think it is a very warm jacket, just disappointed in my first, and probably only, Susan Graver purchase.

IMG_7263.JPG

IMG_7261.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Mine finally shipped yesterday…from California. And I should have it by Tuesday.

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@Darlink wrote:

@Darlink  I got mine today, and have experienced the same thing as you did.  The only cue that this is reversible is the buttons and pockets on the black side, the seams are unfinished and you can see the animal print.  All of the seams are like this in the picture (arms, side, back, hood).  Also it runs very large.  I ordered the xs and it's too big, I don't remember if this came in xxs, but I think it would have been a big large too.  I had planned on wearing the black side on the outside, so for me this item is defective and will be returning it.

The animal side is nicely finished, and I think it is a very warm jacket, just disappointed in my first, and probably only, Susan Graver purchase.

IMG_7263.JPG

IMG_7261.JPG

I don't think you noticed that when the jacket was reversed it did appear that way. It looked like a white line on the seams. I was wondering about that line. I think many viewers are so caught up in the hype they really fail to see the real flaws.

Super Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

Mine finally shipped yesterday…from California. And I should have it by Tuesday.

Mine finally shipped today

Esteemed Contributor

@elatedI wouldn't mark it up to being "caught up in the hype" so much as  presentations that didn't show the seams up close when it was reversed.

Keepin' it real.