Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

I am down for the animal print but I want to see the presentation first.

Respected Contributor

ok, I caved and ordered the houndstooth.  my dh likes the red though.  I do not need two. I do not need two.  I do not need two. I must repeat, so that I won't order the red too.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL
“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
New Contributor

I wish that they would’ve reversed the black options to see if the white seeming was noticeable. Looking at the collar and the cuffs it appears that it is sewn with the white material showing, which is a no for me!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Also liking the houndstooth or animal print, maybe ordering one of them now
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand the popularity of this jacket. I really do not like any of the colors. The style is blah. The coat on the petite model is too big in the shoulders and too long in the sleeves. It doesn't fit but then again it fits everyone!!!!

Honored Contributor

Now that I've seen a presentation on moving bodies, I'm going to pass on the TSV.  I'm tall and this jacket wouldn't work for me lengthwise.  

I look forward to reading the reviews of the ladies that order and receive it.  Enjoy your coats Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

One ONE Star review comes up on my screen for TSV.  When I go to read it it disappears.  Can anyone else see and read the review?  I've tried repeatedly and either it does not show or it shows just for a second.  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

I own 5 of SG's fleece coats... love them!  I bought last year's style and back for the grey/paisley one.  These are warm enough to wear all winter in freezing Chicagoland, so warm, soft and washes up like a dream.  Does not pill!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

I wish it was a zip up rather than buttons. 

Respected Contributor

I got the blue and the houndstooth. Last winter, when my mother was in the hospital, I wore 1 of these coats constantly.  I have a cream and tan and a purple and violet jacket. They  are perfect for the North Florida winters and it kept me warm in the hospital sitting with mom. Outside with the dogs etc. These jackets are great. Also Susan is right, you can put your money in the inside pockets and go out without a handbag. Going to the farmers market in the AM is a perfect place to wear this coat. Money in the pocket and you are good to go.