Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

When will this be offered on tv?   I’d like to see it on the models.  I, too, don’t need any more coats, but this is calling my name. The $5.50 s & h is keeping me from ordering as yet.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like the coat...but my golden doesn't approve (the pet hair!).Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I like the leopard.

Super Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

When will this be offered on tv?   I’d like to see it on the models.  I, too, don’t need any more coats, but this is calling my name. The $5.50 s & h is keeping me from ordering as yet.  

It is Sunday's TSV

Honored Contributor

Thanks for all the feedback about Susan's fleece coats, I appreciate it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Every time I look at the choices I pick a new favorite, but now I'm leaning toward the leopard . . . or maybe the houndstooth, LOL.  I don't "need" another fleece jacket but this one looks really cute.  I came here to check opinions, hoping to get talked out of it, but there is so much positivity it's having the opposite effect, LOL!  The only drawback is the hood - wish it was at least removable. 

I have a D&C colorblock zip fleece jacket that's probably 20 yrs. old that has been a real workhorse but the colors and style are no longer flattering so I should replace it.  Knowing me, I'll get the Graver TSV and keep my old D&C as well. 

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love the gray paisley.  I also like the houndstooth and the animal print.  

I need to really figure out the length on me.  I know I'm much shorter than the model in the still shot.  I'd like this to be mid-thigh.  If it's shorter, it's a pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   I'm 5'10 and wonder if it would be too short for me.  So many of the options are pretty it is hard to decide.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I like the red plaid and the grey paisley - leaning more towards the red plaid though. I too wish the hood was removable.

Honored Contributor

She sure gets a lot of TSV's compared to other brands. I think the red one goes best with the jacket style. I wish the fleece jacket from Bob Mackie would be a TSV. I've worn mine out. It's now $65 compared to the $45 I paid a few years ago for it.