Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

I decided to wait to see the presentation, then promptly FORGOT until I happened upon a presentation around 10am, at which point the animal, houndstooth and plaid were already sold out in my size.  That confirmed my decision that the burgundy floral was the one for me.  I'm looking forward to receiving it!

Super Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

Seems like the gray paisley is not as popular.  Seems like when ever I tune in almost everyone is wearing the paisley side.  Wondering if the solid color is not very good or what?

The paisley was the only one I didn't like

Honored Contributor

I ended up not ordering.  We were out of town over the weekend, came back Sunday and I didn't really see a presentation. I'll wait to read reviews.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I ended up not ordering.  We were out of town over the weekend, came back Sunday and I didn't really see a presentation. I'll wait to read reviews.

I looked to see what the reviews said that were hidden on Sunday.  I can't even find the coat!  I guess we will have to see if the returns will be put back up or listed  "As Is". 

Susan's striped duster was completely sold out when I made my decision to purchase it.  Last week all of a sudden there were some in almost all of the sizes.  I'm anxious to get it and hope it's a "keeper".

Esteemed Contributor

You can see the reviews now. And of the nine 1-star reviews...NONE OF THEM BOUGHT THE COAT!!!

Why does QVC let this happen??

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

You can see the reviews now. And of the nine 1-star reviews...NONE OF THEM BOUGHT THE COAT!!!

Why does QVC let this happen??

It is ridiculous, the Susan Graver haters gave it 1 star because she talks so much.  They should verify if the coat was purchased before they allow a review like Amazon does

Esteemed Contributor

@Unhooked42  Agreed! And some of the “reviews” are comments that would be more appropriately posted here, in the forms.

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I decided to wait to see the presentation, then promptly FORGOT until I happened upon a presentation around 10am, at which point the animal, houndstooth and plaid were already sold out in my size.  That confirmed my decision that the burgundy floral was the one for me.  I'm looking forward to receiving it!

suzeecat:  I just received the wine/floral and it is just gorgeous.  It was my favorite of all of them and so happy I ordered it.  My regular size M fits perfectly.  Also ordered the plaid, received it this morning, going to the post office now to return it.  I felt like a lumberjack in it, a little too loud for my taste.  Even my DH hated it but he did love the floral.

Super Contributor

I can't wait to get mine, bought the houndstooth but was thinking about getting the floral also but the shipping stopped me

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the black/animal, and am positively shocked to see it should be delivered tomorrow!

Even if it's a couple days longer, I'll still be impressed; usually my items are still in process at this point.