Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver's Upcoming TSV

@luvzchiz wrote:

ok, I caved and ordered the houndstooth.  my dh likes the red though.  I do not need two. I do not need two.  I do not need two. I must repeat, so that I won't order the red too.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL

@luvzchiz  Oh go ahead and make DH happy...get the red too. 🙂

I ordered red. I had one of her reversible bonded fleece coats in my wish list forever and it never came back in stock. So I’m getting this one...in red. 

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

I am tempted to get another too but the shiping is stopping me.

Honored Contributor

Cute coat ... but not my style. 

Looks like it's selling really well.  

The peachskin shirt she had on the earlier show is in my shopping cart ... I'm torn between the black and the "white"  . .... 

Respected Contributor

I wish I needed another jacket. I vowed to myself to not buy anymore for awhile as I have a closetful and allI could possibly need. I do love the 2 SG reversible jackets I have , in fact all of her coats that I own . They are very clever, well made and lovely. Of the TSV I love the houndstooth, plaid and paisley. oh... I should not have read this or looked !!!Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I couldn't make up my mind as I liked the animal, paisley and plaid.  Then I settled on the animal, thinking since Eddy is black any furs would blend.  But, it was waitlisted and the waitlist wouldn't take.  Same with the red plaid.  Got the paisley.  But, the animal came back and ordered that, too.  

So, now I'm thinking how nice each would be and can't decide which one to cancel!Woman Embarassed  Can we take a vote my friends - might help me since I'm torn and can't decide.

Also, read that Susan stated it runs true to size.  Grrrh!  I never know what my 'true size' is as I have several!Woman Frustrated  Just got a MS raincoat in xxs - fits perfect. So, looking at the click-here's I ordered the xs.  Has anyone received this already? and, how's the fit?

Thanx!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Well, I couldn't make up my mind as I liked the animal, paisley and plaid.  Then I settled on the animal, thinking since Eddy is black any furs would blend.  But, it was waitlisted and the waitlist wouldn't take.  Same with the red plaid.  Got the paisley.  But, the animal came back and ordered that, too.  

So, now I'm thinking how nice each would be and can't decide which one to cancel!Woman Embarassed  Can we take a vote my friends - might help me since I'm torn and can't decide.

Also, read that Susan stated it runs true to size.  Grrrh!  I never know what my 'true size' is as I have several!Woman Frustrated  Just got a MS raincoat in xxs - fits perfect. So, looking at the click-here's I ordered the xs.  Has anyone received this already? and, how's the fit?

Thanx!

@eddyandme  The 2 reversible fleece coat & jacket that I purchased several seasons ago I bought the larger of the sizes (L) that I usually buy (M) as I thought for a coat I had better leave room for sweaters etc. -- wrong for me  Medium would have worked fine. Those were cut very generously. 

If I were buying I would carefully examine the 'click here' chart. I looked and noticed M measured generous. If I were to break my word to myself I would order that for myself. Smiley Happy 

I have had to tighten the buttonholes on my previously purchased ones. I hope that issue has been addresed. Otherwise I loved them and always recieve compliments.

Valued Contributor

Seems like the gray paisley is not as popular.  Seems like when ever I tune in almost everyone is wearing the paisley side.  Wondering if the solid color is not very good or what?

Esteemed Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

Seems like the gray paisley is not as popular.  Seems like when ever I tune in almost everyone is wearing the paisley side.  Wondering if the solid color is not very good or what?

@coconut1818, I tuned in and Antonella was wearing the paisley - horrible! Felt bad for her 'cause she's such a pretty woman. She did say she had on a med and needed a large.  I had been debating cancelling or not - I cancelled at that point.

Imho the print requires a special figure type.

New Contributor

Get both! 

Esteemed Contributor

@skoobydo wrote:

Get both! 

After I saw that Antonnella needed a larger size, I ordered the plaid in sm on waitlist in case the xs animal did not fit.  They're both in process!  Shortest waitlist I've ever seen! 

So, I just might keep both, @skoobydo !Woman LOL