Contributor

Can anyone tell me where the TSV was manufactured?  I contacted customer service and they said they could only tell me it was imported.  I would like to know from where.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw.  The only way anyone could tell you is if they've already received the item so they can read the label, and it's unlikely anyone has it yet.  Guess you'll have to pass on this one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thanks Kachina624.  If anyone happens to get a glimps of that label, will you please post?  Or if you purchase them will you please post one you get them?  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw  Someone asked this question on the Questions & Answers in the product description.  And someone answered it.  Check it out.  

Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

The question wasn't really answered.  The person said she's "pretty sure" it's Abu Dhabi.  

I find it ridiculous that CS wouldn't have this information.  

Contributor

I was just getting ready to post that she was guessing.  I don't understand why they don't want to tell us where the items are manufacturered unless they are ashamed of it.  If it's a matter of not having the information when they set it up online then they could at least show the darn label so we can determine if it's an item we want to purchase.  I love Susan's clothes but I have made a decision to try to not to support certain countries because of their abuses.  It is very difficult to find items not manufacturered in such places but I'm going to try.  I think I owe it to humanity.

Honored Contributor

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw wrote:

I was just getting ready to post that she was guessing.  I don't understand why they don't want to tell us where the items are manufacturered unless they are ashamed of it.  If it's a matter of not having the information when they set it up online then they could at least show the darn label so we can determine if it's an item we want to purchase.  I love Susan's clothes but I have made a decision to try to not to support certain countries because of their abuses.  It is very difficult to find items not manufacturered in such places but I'm going to try.  I think I owe it to humanity.

@HavealwaysbeenAmaw , when something is made in the USA, Susan, other vendors and the hosts are always very proud to say that.  Otherwise, nothing is said. 

I don't think these were offered for pre-sale early enough that anyone would have rec'd them already to give you the answer.  

Contributor

Thank you LipstickDiva.  I love when something is made in America but it doesn't necessarily have to be made in America I just don't want it to be made by slaves.  There are many countries that make wonderful clothing and don't force their citizense into slave labor.  Please QVC, list where your items are manufactured!

Regular Contributor

Just as with mandated nutrition information on food products, I believe the consumer has every right to know country of origin on products offered for sale.  Like nutrition info, many people will care and many won't.  The consumer has every right to accurate information on their purchases for a multitude of reasons.