Honored Contributor

@elated I agree - all that liquid knit flapping around your legs every step you take - not for me. I don't like this look regardless who does it nor in whatever fabric they grab. Never enjoyed this one.

Respected Contributor

I don't mind wide leg pants, but the length on these are all wrong on every height. It cuts everyone off in weird spots. It would've been better as a full length pant in regular, tall, and petite.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

No wide-legged pants or crops for me...add weight, and I even have slender legs...NO

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Haven't seen a model yet that is wearing these pants(??) that looks good in them, and poor Antenella. Who gave her those animal print ones to wear??! Not a good look. Yet another design fail from Susan Graver. I really do think she needs to take a step back and rethink what she has been doing the last few years at the Q. Many of her designs just don't flatter a woman's body. I think she is just cranking out the clothes with no thought whatsoever to the women that wear them. Just get them out to the Q is all that matters. I'll gladly pass on this TSV.

Honored Contributor

My husband just asked me to turn down the volume on the TV, SG and Antonella are out of control. I cancelled my TSV in the black in protest, I'm tired of not being able to listen to her shows with the sound on. Kulani looks good in everything, she looks adorable in those crop pants.

Respected Contributor

You women amaze me.

Super Contributor

I am sure these cropped pants are very comfortable, but it's not a style that flatters anyone. I think they'd be cute as full length pants, though. Maybe Susan will read this and make some! 

Honored Contributor

Aren't these actually culottes from the 70's?  Everything old is new again?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Haven't seen a model yet that is wearing these pants(??) that looks good in them, and poor Antenella. Who gave her those animal print ones to wear??! Not a good look. Yet another design fail from Susan Graver. I really do think she needs to take a step back and rethink what she has been doing the last few years at the Q. Many of her designs just don't flatter a woman's body. I think she is just cranking out the clothes with no thought whatsoever to the women that wear them. Just get them out to the Q is all that matters. I'll gladly pass on this TSV.

@Rockycoast

All the QVC clothing designers seem to be emphasizing whats on trend in Europe....I dont care what they are wearing in Europe, and I dont care about trends.  I wear what looks good on me for my body type....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

My husband just asked me to turn down the volume on the TV, SG and Antonella are out of control. I cancelled my TSV in the black in protest, I'm tired of not being able to listen to her shows with the sound on. Kulani looks good in everything, she looks adorable in those crop pants.

Lol, I agree with your husband!  I used to have QVC on as  background noise, but it was pleasant then.  Now noise is exactly what it is.  Loud and annoying noise!