Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

IMHO these look terrible on the petite model. They are too long and too wide. I don't understand why she does not make petites. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

IMHO these look terrible on the petite model. They are too long and too wide. I don't understand why she does not make petites. 

It's all a matter of choice.  I totally agree with you, @elated!  They look awful on all the models, and even on SG!  I pity the models having to wear them on air.  I wonder how they are going to keep a straight face.  I can hear SG:  we love them, I'm an expert in pants.  I can picture her now, tugging on all the models, so we don't notice how they cling to every single bump.  My opinion is they are an utter, and complete failure!  They remind me of clown pants.  I wouldn't wear pj's that ugly!  If you like them, enjoy.  For me it's not a pass, it's a run fast far, far away!

Honored Contributor
wish her prints were not always so large-scale; I am too short to wear them...the black paisley has too much brown and amber in it; looks too wintery IMHO; the floral would be great if the flowers were small
Honored Contributor
I think they are too wide with the big print flowers; in the pic with Susan wearing them, her top looks orange and the flowers look pink or red...not a fan of that color combo. I don't know who this style would flatter....but definitely only the solid dark colors would be worth trying; they would hit at a weird length for me so I'll pass
Trusted Contributor

Flipped channels during a commercial to see what these look like on a real person.  OMG!  They are too long on Amy and SG.  They make everyone wearing them look like they put 10 pounds on only in the hips!  When little Amy looks broad across the beam, think how wide they will make the average woman look!  They are flat out clown pants!

Regular Contributor

even watch today. Hate this pant?cRe: Susan Graver TSV

Can't even watch!  This pant? Culotte? PJ? What is it?  Ugly!  Unflattering!  Let's add either a cold shoulder or bell sleeve top and some HUGE tassel earrings and BAM a "fashion" statement!  SMH!

Honored Contributor

Re: even watch today. Hate this pant?cRe: Susan Graver TSV

Call then what you want: wide-leg crops, gauchos, culottes. Whatever they are, they're simply unflattering on ANY figure, IMO. And it doesn't matter whether they're print or solid. They make one's legs look shorter and shapeless, and hips/thighs appear heavier.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Re: even watch today. Hate this pant?cRe: Susan Graver TSV

[ Edited ]

I try and have an open mind but for me, I think this won't work for me at my size and  at this price point.  I learned early that you can't do full at the Top and full at the bottom!

This might work with a fitted tank top that is not long but a waist or slightly below waist length and flip flops.   I can see wearing this on the weekend!  But at this price point - No!!!!

Also I think the bottom design requires your top to be as fitted as possible.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

TRe: even watch today. Hate this pant?cRe: Susan Graver TSV

Lol, Leah must have them pulled down.  As tall as she is, they're longer on her than on short Susan.  The pants look awful on everyone.

Respected Contributor

I love a wide leg pant especially one like the TSV.  What I hate is liquid knit.  I don't need bouncy fabric on these mature thighs.  If it is the right fit and the right fabric, I think wide leg pants are very flattering.  I just don't know why she thinks bouncy fabrics are flattering.  Maybe it's just me.