Valued Contributor

Trusted Contributor

$89.40.   Five easy pays of $17.88 plus tax.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I bought the one she had on last year for her TSV.... really not impressed at all and waited to long to return it.  Hope this year's is far better for everyone....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I could use a new coat like this, but I will most likely get one from Lands End.  They are having sales constantly these days, and their quality is outstanding.

Honored Contributor

I thought the TSV was some unknown IPADs?  Has anyone ever said if these IPADS are any good?

I have several Apple Ipads and love them.  I'm glad the prices have come down so a lot of people can own an IPAD.  I like that they offer easy pay too because then other people can buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

Vac - I actually ordered 3 coats from lands end today! They have a promotion going on right now ~ 40% off on outerwear. I love lands end!

Valued Contributor

if you order from anywhere on line use ebates give you money back everytime you buy. all my clothes come from lands end. i have a jacket from eddie bauer i bought a few years ago and still good. i know landsend always have sales. if you have a disover card you can get 5 precent back plus 6 precent from ebates. i am still thinking about ordering from lands end. i know that the sale will go on after today. even after christmas they might have a sale. too

Esteemed Contributor

So, what is the TSV?

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust