Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV this week?

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@Flady1wrote:

I stopped buying Susan Graver a while ago.  Not fashionable enough for me.   It seems to be for larger sizes.  Wish they would get more fashionable clothing!!

You're a prime example why I don't take any fashion comments seriously on these boards. 

@Blingqueen023 She seems to be implying larger sizes don't and can't wear anything fashionable. I wonder where she's been.

Occasional Contributor

Dear Susan, WOMEN DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN LARGE FLOWER PRINTS !!! Why do you designers insist on LARGE FLOWER PRINTS ???? NO ....JUST NO !!!! 

Respected Contributor

Stitching looks cheap and the whole appearance is not interesting. No for me.

Trusted Contributor

@centigradewrote:

Dear Susan, WOMEN DO NOT LOOK GOOD IN LARGE FLOWER PRINTS !!! Why do you designers insist on LARGE FLOWER PRINTS ???? NO ....JUST NO !!!! 

Speak for yourself.

Honored Contributor

@centigradewrote:

@centigrade...I do. Every time I wear one of Susan’s similar prints I get many more compliments than I do when I wear solids.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifewrote:

@centigradewrote:

@centigrade...I do. Every time I wear one of Susan’s similar prints I get many more compliments than I do when I wear solids.

@SurferWife So do I.  I love big flower prints.  I also get compliments all the time.  Like I said in an earlier thread if I listened to these women here, I’d be naked.  I never in my life met a large group of women that are so darn picky and negative as the women on on this board.  It’s really depressing.