Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV this week?

@Lipstickdivawrote:

I'm not sure why there was confusion on Susan's FB page about that other set being the TSV.  She posted a link for that set with the photo.  All anyone had to do was click the link.  LOL

Here is a photo of Beth in the TSV:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Believe my comments said some weren't sure. Is that okay? 

Trusted Contributor

Shapeless polyester, gee what a surprise....
Honored Contributor

I like the black and coral

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoonwrote:

Forgot to say, I have her sheer poncho and tank set from last year that I think is much more fashionable.  I don't think this floral kimono is terribly stylish, and it looks a little (apologies in advance) "old lady."

Then color me old, sister because I’m buying it! I think it’s lovely! 😍

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Oh these colors are very pretty I think, I like the kimono. I think this looks good with jeans too. Not sure I'll be getting one but I really do love the colors.

Respected Contributor

Someplace on the Q site (the item page, maybe?) has one of those videos showing several different looks with this TSV. I actually thought it looked nice on the model (Brooke?) the way they presented it.

Honored Contributor

I love this! It reminds me of when I taught in Japan. It will be perfect for spring and summer! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like it. Would like to get it to her next weekend but shipping is so terribly slow I don’t think I would have it in time.

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoastwrote:

@faeriemoon- No need to apologize faeriemoon. My grandmother had a kimono like this for as many years as I can remember. She wore it to dinners, weddings,etc. It is matronly, "old lady" looking. That is what I see when I look at a style like this...my grandma.

While I like the idea of a sheer cardigan, matronly was the first thing that I thought of when I saw it.  The print is too busy and the sleeves too flowy.

Regular Contributor

I stopped buying Susan Graver a while ago.  Not fashionable enough for me.   It seems to be for larger sizes.  Wish they would get more fashionable clothing!!