Occasional Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV on Thursday

FYI everyone: I just saw the top on Jayne Brown on her Organized Options show. The top is sticking to her all over the place -- showing every lump and bump -- and Jayne is not a small woman, but she IS a very fit woman. It is NOT a pretty picture. I don't want anything clingy -- and it is tight on her. She might have on a size too small for her, but the clinginess and static thing is bad even if it were a larger top on her. She is wearing it in yellow, and it is a VERY PALE shade of yellow. And where the sort of criss/cross tulip cut is at the hem in front, one side keeps getting stuck up under her top. It's a hot mess.

Honored Contributor

On 3/3/2015 aingeal said:

FYI everyone: I just saw the top on Jayne Brown on her Organized Options show. The top is sticking to her all over the place -- showing every lump and bump -- and Jayne is not a small woman, but she IS a very fit woman. It is NOT a pretty picture. I don't want anything clingy -- and it is tight on her. She might have on a size too small for her, but the clinginess and static thing is bad even if it were a larger top on her. She is wearing it in yellow, and it is a VERY PALE shade of yellow. And where the sort of criss/cross tulip cut is at the hem in front, one side keeps getting stuck up under her top. It's a hot mess.

Thanks for posting this. Seeing someone wear a garment is much better than seeing someone model a garment.
Respected Contributor

From the advance e-mail I received, the TSV doesn't come in yellow but Jayne's top does look like a very similar style.

Respected Contributor

What a cute tunic! I think i will order one.
Respected Contributor

I looked at Jaynes top and at first I also thought it was the tsv. But it was an angle hem and short sleeves. I agree that top was doing Jayne no favors,and she is very toned. It looked like some denim and co. on second d look. I'm hopeful it might just be pretty and cling-free. Still wish she did regular letter sizing.
Occasional Contributor

On 3/3/2015 birkin baby said: I looked at Jaynes top and at first I also thought it was the tsv. But it was an angle hem and short sleeves. I agree that top was doing Jayne no favors,and she is very toned. It looked like some denim and co. on second d look. I'm hopeful it might just be pretty and cling-free. Still wish she did regular letter sizing.

Sure hope you're right -- because that one on the video with the storage bags is a hot mess. Jayne usually looks fantastic -- a very pretty lady -- sure don't want anything that can make HER look bad! Here is product that shows the video with her in that top: http://www.qvc.com/ClutterFree-Set-of-40-Space-Saving-Cascading-Hangers.product.V33193.html?sc=V331...

Respected Contributor

I think you can see the upcoming TSV on one of the fashion promos that is currently running. It is the one with Katja (sp?) putting on and taking off a belt while wearing a blue polyester tunic. It looks terribly thin and clingy in that video.

Honored Contributor

It's $7 too much for a TSV. But, it looks nice.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

jayne's top is too long on the back, to me. bottom should be curved like the front, too.

Respected Contributor

I ordered and then cancelled. I just don't love it enough.