Respected Contributor

Susan Graver TSV coming up...

I know it is being discussed on another post. But anyhow...

A few thought it was the jacket. A few thought the top.

It is the top. Good, because not interested in the jacket.

I am thinking about it as long as that tie thing is separate or is a quick thread snip kind of thing!

A solid from her is a nice change. Definitely.

As for the length that would work for me too. The more autumnal colors are calling to me - especially the rust. Or, maybe the blue. Or, the gold, if it is deep enough.   I really do not need the black. Or do I? Oh, who knows, have to watch it air and decide them!! 🤔

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV coming up...

Enjoy whatever color(s) you end up purchasing! I do not wear peplums so the peplum on the back means I am not buying. 

Occasional Contributor

It looks like the same cut of shirt from her recent Big Deal. Solid colors this time with a tie thrown in.  Who is excited to watch her talk over the hosts for 24 hours?? I like Susan and I do like some of her clothes, I just don't understand why they can't work on her presentation style. 

Contributor

I have to laugh at that ‘cause my husband and I say that about Rick and a few other hosts,  not letting the presenter selling their product get a word in, and that’s who I want

to hear.  I’m surprised that production doesn’t see it as rude and bothersome. 

Esteemed Contributor

JMO but there are way too many TSV’s & Big Deals From Susan Graver.They’re all starting to look the same.Where’s the originality?

Honored Contributor

I would prefer that the host shut up and let the vendor do most of the talking after showing the colors and the full price (not just easy pay amount).  

I want to know about the garment being sold. 

I want to see the colors and prints close up and for more than a glance of a couple of seconds.  Don't jiggle the clothes on the hanger.  It makes me think you are trying to hide some flaw in the garment.

If lined, I want to see the lining.  If unlined ... I want to see reverse side if unlined.  

If it's a print, I want to see the side seams.  

I'd like the models to stand still and stay on screen for a minute or two so I can get a good look on how something will fit.

• I don't need a list of suggestions where I can wear the garment.  

• I don't need to know how many have been sold. 

Respected Contributor

I don't like her clothing and I can't stand watching her.

Honored Contributor

Love her and love her clothing line.  I own countless items from her line and never fail to get compliments.  Just now seeing the presentation for the TSV.  The gold is probably calling my name.  Thanks Susan!!!!!

Regular Contributor

The chiffon on this as far as how would it look after the first washing look.   Think I'm going to pass on this one because of the chiffon.

Valued Contributor

Susan's designs are looking more and more like Logo. Especially this top with the double fabric peplum.