Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Today

[ Edited ]

@Krimpettewrote:

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I understand that what appeals to some doesn't appeal to others.  But knowing that many people probably are excited about the offering, is it really necessary to be truly insulting if you don't like something?  I mean..."vomit"..."nursing home".."matronly".  Can't you merely state that it's not to your liking without  insulting those who may like an item?  (And no, I'm not buying.  I'm on a hiatus from buying any more tops.....for now.)

No, I can not... there is freedom of speech in this country. I can type what I want. It is a observation and what I am reading here A lot of  people agree with. SO you state what you want to and I will state what I want. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cbritewrote:

$60.00 + for her crop pants ?Smiley Surprised So not happening...that makes me mad. She can keep her 'designer' traits, lol... I need to change the channel.

There is nothing designer about her or her...clothing line. Save your money for something nice. Amen to turning the channel Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@apple1964wrote:

@Krimpettewrote:

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I understand that what appeals to some doesn't appeal to others.  But knowing that many people probably are excited about the offering, is it really necessary to be truly insulting if you don't like something?  I mean..."vomit"..."nursing home".."matronly".  Can't you merely state that it's not to your liking without  insulting those who may like an item?  (And no, I'm not buying.  I'm on a hiatus from buying any more tops.....for now.)

No, I can not... there is freedom of speech in this country. I can type what I want. It is a observation and what I am reading here A lot of  people agree with. SO you state what you want to and I will state what I want. 

@apple1964.  Freedom of speech refers to the Government, not private message boards. I thought everyone knew this. You cannot type what you want. I guess you don't know about the community standards? I have reported you.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Alice.

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 LOL...can I get another AMEN Smiley Very Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Sure.. Amen. 

Respected Contributor

@apple1964

You really need to chill and stop being so rude.  Comments are welcomed here but you are taking it too far.  Some people like SG fashions, so let it be.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Today

[ Edited ]

@Catch71wrote:

@apple1964

You really need to chill and stop being so rude.  Comments are welcomed here but you are taking it too far.  Some people like SG fashions, so let it be.

I am not going to let you bait me into another argument, that being said I am not the first one and not the last one to say something negative about SG and her clothing items. And many people here agree with me here.

New Contributor

I agree with you.She does make wonderful pants.We live in a small town in Wash. state and we never wear none of that kind of clothing.We mostly wear jeans and jean jackets , sweaters..Sure wish some one would make a tee with a tight neck.Every tee always has a wide neck.