Honored Contributor

Susan' prices are fine with me, but I'm so happy not to want today's TSV! 

Right now I'm waiting for a charity pick-up -  getting new chairs for my living room and while I was getting rid of the old ones, I also put together 2 huge bags of clothing to donate -  and that barely made space in the house. 

I do need one or 2 new items, but they are on a list and I'm going to shop locally and buy just what's on a list I made, not order something someone else seems to think I should want.  Not happening!

Honored Contributor

I like it and I think its very pretty and I dont agree with matronly and if you wear it you will stick out like a sore thumb.  Some ladies might like it and all the negative comments would sway them not to buy.  The only reason I dont buy it is because I have enough of these type of tops.  Im in the market for more casual.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@haddon9wrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

@apple1964wrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

I love SG clothes but on the fence about this one. The “tamest” selection for me would be the neutral (black, gray). I like two piece tops so I have the option of sleeves going into a cold restaraunt. Plus these pieces will travel well. I’m thinking of NYC attire.

No one in NYC would be caught dead in that getup. SO think againWoman LOL

Thanks back to the drawing board. Better stick to solids.

@OKPrincess . You can't go wrong with a good solid...a nice tank with matching  cardigan (just make sure it's a good flattering fit) will make a great outfit for going out to dinner.  Just add a scarf or a pretty necklace to bring it up a notch!

That’s a great idea. I doubt we’ll have much time to change. Would also be proper for a show if were lucky enough to grab one.

Respected Contributor

I am more interested in the floral print in a tank. I already own many navy cardigan styles.

i was more intrigued by the palazzo pants. Wide leg pants are a refreshing choice.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  She should have, could have easily offered 2 or 3 solid choices in both tank & jacket. I think women would have been more receptive to buying a solid and then a print.

She & the Q people could have also priced this way more reasonable so that shoppers would be more inclined to buy two instead of just one. I said way more reasonable.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of loose sheer flowy pieces - just not my style. I think it would look nice with a pencil skirt or sheath dress if it’s your style. 

Super Contributor
Not a fan of SG or her clothing. Today’s TSV is as loud and obnoxious as she is! And the price?? $50 PLUS shipping PLUS tax?? That is no “special “ value, in my opinion.
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Today

[ Edited ]

I really like this solid SG cardigan.  I think it would look nice with solid or printed tanks.

http://www.qvc.com/Susan-Graver-Liquid-Knit-34-Sleeve-Cardigan.product.A303410.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Today

[ Edited ]

Me too.50B3F521-9F0D-4DBA-AFCD-FBE413FA7C63.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's pretty.  I guess I don't really have an opinion on whether or not it is "hip" in society circles.  I'm sure it's very easy to wear.

For me:  a) don't need pieces like that today and b) have small features that get overwhelmed by many florals, as much as I love them on the hanger.  

I am wearing a Graver peachskin big shirt on a plane tomorrow.  It is perfect.  

Cogito ergo sum