Esteemed Contributor

Was excited when i heard her TSV was a sheer top/jacket over a tank.......then was totally disappointed when the jacket had a HUGE HUGE print all over it....that is all you see when looking at this 2 pc outfit...............i wish SOMETIME SG (who i have bought many items from)

would think of small, elegent designs instead of huge florals

that overpower the styles......it seems almost never do i see her create a clothing piece with subtle, mini designs.....

it always seems to be big, bold and colorful! ugh.

Trusted Contributor

Her prints are always way too gaudy for my tastes.  Her prints make items look cheap and tacky in my view.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17, I agree and I also wish some of her colors were not so bright....how about a 'soft' color palette?

Surely she can do that, I just don't wear brights and large patterns.

Honored Contributor

I agree - way too bright and way too large a print.

Honored Contributor

I love SG clothes but on the fence about this one. The “tamest” selection for me would be the neutral (black, gray). I like two piece tops so I have the option of sleeves going into a cold restaraunt. Plus these pieces will travel well. I’m thinking of NYC attire.

Esteemed Contributor

The look is very matronly and the print is way to big and cheesy, and those kimono sleeves ugly. Her clothes are too over priced for what they are. A BIG THUMBS DOWN!Woman Indifferent 

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

I love SG clothes but on the fence about this one. The “tamest” selection for me would be the neutral (black, gray). I like two piece tops so I have the option of sleeves going into a cold restaraunt. Plus these pieces will travel well. I’m thinking of NYC attire.

No one in NYC would be caught dead in that getup. SO think againWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@apple1964wrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

Thanks back to the drawing board. Better stick to solids.

Trusted Contributor

I agree as well.  Just too loud..nothing suttle about this flower print.

Would have loved this in a solid !

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

@apple1964wrote:

@OKPrincesswrote:

Thanks back to the drawing board. Better stick to solids.

@OKPrincess, if you like it, you should get it.  I wouldn't let ridiculous comments like that sway you.

First of all, I'm 100% certain that poster is incorrect.  I seriously doubt she has seen every single person walking around NYC.  I'm also not quite sure why anyone thinks everyone should conform to what people in NYC wear.