Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan

@morning lover-- During the time I watched the TSV presentation, they did tell exactly what sizes the host, designer and models were wearing -  in fact, that's why I was so unsure of what size might work for me -  the TSV looked too big on everybody from the XXS to the XL.

Should I decide to buy now that we've had this thread, I will definitely size down compared to my other SG sweaters.  That was my initial feeling, but I'm okay with having waited.  I'll pay a few extra dollars, but no more than if I'd ordered wrong and had to return.

Valued Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan

@MorningLover wrote:

Sizing questions ALWAYS hold me back from purchasing. I wish

the Host would spend more time with explaining this. I think they

should always state what size each person is wearing. I want all

the details to help figure out which size to get. It's to expensive

to have to keep sending things back.

ITA. The hosts should be directed to tell us what size the models are wearing. I sometimes think it is top secret information, the way they avoid telling us. Sometimes I am yelling at the tv: what size are they wearing! I can tell what color they are in, I am not blind!!! Not all of them are in the xxs, I know it! And even if one is in the xxs, and one is in the xs, that will at least give me a hint so I can gauge if I need the xs or the small. I won't order anymore unless I am pretty sure the item will fit. I didn't order this tsv because of the sizing and I was a little worried about how thin the item was. I wanted thin, but not so it would pull.