Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV- Monday, October 3, 2022

They are just pants.  When it comes to slim leg pants, I only by Renee's WWC.  I know the fit.  I know the suzing.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Two more thumbs up for Renee's pants!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@chrystaltree wrote:

They are just pants.  When it comes to slim leg pants, I only by Renee's WWC.  I know the fit.  I know the suzing.

Super Contributor

These pants have nearly the same fabric as Linea super Pinterest pants. Susan’s 67 percent rayon, 28 percent nylon, 5 percent spandex. Louis’s 68 percent rayon, 27 percent nylon, 5 percent spandex. Might be worth a try.
Super Contributor

Respected Contributor

@teachergal 

The fabric content may be almost identical, but I would be willing to bet the fit on a Susan Graver pant and a Linea pant is not. 

His pants fit correctly.

Super Contributor

I agree, I loved Louis Del Olio’s Linea super Pinterest pants. I still wear them and get compliments!!
Esteemed Contributor

I can get a look alike for much less.  I never spend that much for pants.  

Valued Contributor

How sad that Susan wasn't able to present them herself.  

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing.  Susan always loves her TSV days, and they said that this was her last TSV for the year.  

Esteemed Contributor

@livinthelife101 wrote:
Unfortunately there will never be another Linea unless they can convince him to return, which I highly doubt that he will. His clothes line was untouchable and I will cherish the pieces that I have. Jason Wu is a good designer but just needs a little tweaking for we more mature women. I’ve ordered some of his pieces and have been quite pleased with the details and quality of the fabric used. I had 3 pairs of these pants in my cart until I saw lay flat to dry. It’s not really a deal breaker but honestly I don’t want to hand wash or lay anything flat to dry if I don’t have to. I do like to dry my clothes on low for a few minutes after using the wrinkle release feature but I don’t want damp clothes laying around too long bc it just looks messy. Has anyone purchased her Ponte pants with this fabric content before and can share how they laundered? Any puckering at the seams? etc. if so, please share and thank you in advance.

@livinthelife101  My understanding was that this ponte knit is a new fabric (or a revised old one) for Susan. If that is the case then no one has had a chance to launder yet.  I did order two pairs of the pants because Susan's pants fit me well, and the price was lower than the price point I frequently pay for pants if they are not on sale. 

Hurray! The pants are being shipped in a BOX.  I received a shipment addressed to me, but unfortunately, inside was someone else's order (including the correct receipt inside the box).  After seeing te receipt and the color of the pants it was clear that this was someone else's order. CS was very apologetic and is shipping me another order and hopefully, the return from me will be forwarded to the other customer.  I feel bad for her because that poor lady has no idea what happened. I offered to ship the pants to the customer myself since I have the address, but QVC says that if I did that I could not prove that I had not received MY pants and they could not ship me a new order without knowing the wrong order is coming back to them.