Honored Contributor

Susan Graver TSV - Monday, August 22, 2022

She said to join her at midnight for her "blazing" hot TSV.

A blazer maybe?   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV - Monday, August 22, 2022

I'm blazing tired so I'll have to check in the morning. Too bad we don't get previews of them anymore.

Honored Contributor

A6492A82-4AE8-4ACA-83D4-7165798A808C.jpeg

Respected Contributor

the paisley is glorious!!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Occasional Contributor

She's actually in the studio!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She stated she had responses to the TSV on her FB page so obviously she posted pictures ??  QVC noted they are not showing the TSV until midnight ( 11 pm my time) and I see they already have sellouts or limited sizes on several colors during the initial presentation. I wonder if people were able to order from her website maybe ? is that possible? I ordered the paisley petite xs and just after ordering it my size sold out !!    

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

She stated she had responses to the TSV on her FB page so obviously she posted pictures ??  QVC noted they are not showing the TSV until midnight ( 11 pm my time) and I see they already have sellouts or limited sizes on several colors during the initial presentation. I wonder if people were able to order from her website maybe ? is that possible? I ordered the paisley petite xs and just after ordering it my size sold out !!    

I think they are not bringing in the quantity that is why they sell out fast.. I think that is the reason the TSV's are one day only.

Trusted Contributor

Do you think these blazers have any texture to them, or are they just flat and shiny fabric?  I can't tell.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Goodie2shoes  -  She didn't post any pictures. She did give the hint I posted. After doing a search I found the picture. I don't think anyone would have been able to order from her website.

I like this, and I couldn't decide between the green and the camel, so I decided to get both! I will definitely get a lot of wear from these. One of my closest friends has a standard outfit of jeans, T-shirt, and blazer. She has A LOT of blazers!  I'm usually wearing a soft jacket, shirt, and pants. I do have a few blazers, but not these colors.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mnmom I believe they do have texture to them.  I bought one last year in the floral that is black with olive and roses and it is beautiful.  Does have just enough structure to it.