Super Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV - Monday, August 22, 2022

I saw pics of Susan wearing this on Instagram this weekend. It's very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@elated wrote:

Are these blazers lined?  The description fails to mention it.

No, they are not. 

Dealbreaker for me. I want my jackets/blazers/coats lined.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not familiar with the LK fusion knit fabric. How heavy is it? I love the colors but don't want something that looks like a knit top. It doesn't looked like it's lined so seems more like soft dressing to me. Will pass

Honored Contributor

I like the paisley color / print - but not the fabric / design /construction of the blazer.

Honored Contributor

I still have and wear a few of her jackets/blazers. Still love them, wash hang dry, perfect.

This one I'm not buying, I don't need blazers anymore, I still have tons. This one however could be a deal breaker for some women though with no vent opening in the back.

Respected Contributor

I took a chance on the tsv. I do not currently have a blazer so I ordered the houndstooth. I can always return but with black pants I already have I could put different color tops under it to change up the look. I like the fact it isn't lined and overly structured so it won't feel so restricting like some blazers can be.

Super Contributor

I bought one of these a couple of years ago. They are fine, but I ended up sending mine back. They don’t have shoulder pads, and I believe for a blazer shoulder pads are necessary to maintain the structure of the blazer. obviously, there is a large market for blazers without shoulder pads, though. If I needed to get a jacket for a job interview, or something, I think these would be fine. In other words, if you just need to have a jacket on to show that you are making an effort,. I was bummed that the liquid knit fusion pants sold out. I was about to get one in the camel.
Esteemed Contributor

I have one of Susan's Fusion blazers and it is lined.  The lining is a soft layer adhered to the jacket so that it hangs and drapes on the body as a traditionally structured blazer would.  The jacket is not thin as the regular knit items are. The gauge of the fabric is much heavier.  No, to me it is not hot.  I have worn my blazer in warm weather and have been quite comfortable.  Would I wear it on a day when it's 95 in the shade? Probably not, unless it was draped over my arm until I arrived at the air-conditioned destination. I apologize that my fabric description is probably confusing and leaves some uncertainty, but describing fabric isn't one of my strong suits.  Let's just say, when I saw early this morning that an SG LK blazer was the TSV I immediately ordered one. I chose the green and should get the camel while my size is still available.