Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV Dress - Do u like it?

No do not like the style looks old to me.  Also the sruge is 59.00 Really then add the Dress and you are talking over 100.00 + Tax and Shipping.  Does she not know there are people out of work.  I know it's a shopping channel but come on.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

I think it's pretty.  I won't be buying it, won't look good on me.

Valued Contributor

that would be a hard NO
Regular Contributor

I know I'm late here. But it is outdated. And people are out of work and who wants sleeveless. Everything about it was a NO including where it comes from!

Valued Contributor

@Curlstotame wrote:

It's made in China.  No way will I be purchasing anything from there.  For the lives lost, the jobs lost, the businesses lost, the finances lost, the heartache caused, I can boycott China.  I don't need a dress or anything else from there.  There are enough clothes made in Vietnam, Sri Lanka, the Philippines that I can be happy with.  How I wish we could find more things made in America.  And how "clever" of QVC to refer to items as "imported" in explaining the details of the garment.  "Imported" from where QVC????  

ITA  - we are going to make an effort to boycott goods made in China. What that country has done to the world is inexcusable. 

Trusted Contributor

It's an easy pass for me. I don't wear sleeveless and it looks like it hits slightly above the knee which is another no no for me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Mike the Tiger Fan wrote:

Thought it was cute and a good price until I found out it was made in China! Time to shop only USA made!

easier said than done, as all the infrastructure needed to manufacture  fabric and make garments is long gone

I don't think anyone is against it but not happening any time soon 

Regular Contributor

Susan is so out of touch with her fashion (if you can call it fashion).  The big bold prints are so five years ago and those tiers...WTH.  It's too long for a petite girl and just frumpy, oh and the  Made in China...yea sorry Susan time for you to go.