Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV August 11

Does anyone know how this knit compares to liquid knit? I have been looking for a pair of liquid knit pants, but most sizes and colors are sold out. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Zita wrote:

Too bad for me -- don't like or wear bootcut pants. Love her straight leg trousers.

Will def pass.....don't care for bootcut pants either....

Respected Contributor

Love bootcut pants and these seem to have a slight bootcut.  Wish it had pockets.  But looks good.

Honored Contributor

These do look like just a slight bootcut.

I detest pants, especially knit pants, with pockets. 

Honored Contributor

I really don't like the look of pants that are cut in at the knee and then flare out to the boot cut.  

I prefer a wide leg that flows straight from the hip.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

Susan's pants are cut with too much fullness just under the rear for me.  They make it look like my rear end is bigger than it is.  She cuts all her pants to fit women built just like herself.

@Lila4NowThanks for posting this. I am straight up and down so I have trouble finding pants that do not have a lot of material in the posterior area. I was considering ordering them and you saved me a lot of $ having to return them.

I thought the pants were nice and I hope those who are able to wear them .....enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

Susan's pants are cut with too much fullness just under the rear for me.  They make it look like my rear end is bigger than it is.  She cuts all her pants to fit women built just like herself.

@Lila4NowThanks for posting this. I am straight up and down so I have trouble finding pants that do not have a lot of material in the posterior area. I was considering ordering them and you saved me a lot of $ having to return them.

I thought the pants were nice and I hope those who are able to wear them .....enjoy!

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

@Lila4NowThanks for posting this. I am straight up and down so I have trouble finding pants that do not have a lot of material in the posterior area. .....

I also have a straight/no-curves body shape. Narrow hips and thighs.

I found that if I buy SG's pants according to the garment hip measurement ... the fit is perfect.  No extra fabric.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

@Lila4NowThanks for posting this. I am straight up and down so I have trouble finding pants that do not have a lot of material in the posterior area. .....

I also have a straight/no-curves body shape. Narrow hips and thighs.

I found that if I buy SG's pants according to the garment hip measurement ... the fit is perfect.  No extra fabric.

@ALRATIBA Thanks so much for the advice. I would love to try a pair of her pants, just to see how they would look. I liked that the TSV had a 31 inch inseam.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Why are all her pants pull-ons? Doesn't anyone else prefer dress trousers with a side or front zipper? I'd like to try this fabric, but would never wear a pull-on pant. How do you tuck in your blouse and look professional? Not in my world with a pull-on pant. If I'm ever going to try this new fabric, SG will have to up the ante with classic trousers for ladies! I do thank you for the three different lengths - nice choice. But why keep telling women to "juge up or down to fit"?? What's with that from someone who claims to be the best in the pant fitting business? Make the pants fit; no one wants to "juge up or down"!! SMH

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Why are all her pants pull-ons? Doesn't anyone else prefer dress trousers with a side or front zipper? I'd like to try this fabric, but would never wear a pull-on pant. How do you tuck in your blouse and look professional? Not in my world with a pull-on pant. If I'm ever going to try this new fabric, SG will have to up the ante with classic trousers for ladies! I do thank you for the three different lengths - nice choice. But why keep telling women to "juge up or down to fit"?? What's with that from someone who claims to be the best in the pant fitting business? Make the pants fit; no one wants to "juge up or down"!! SMH

@BirkiLady - the chelsea knit that I like are proper trousers with either front or side zip and she had with and without pockets.  I don't like pockets and prefer straight or slim leg.  I also don't find they are fantasy sized.