Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV August 11

I have never purchased SG items before, but took a chance today -- went by the specific measurements for THIS item -- got XS which said it had a relaxed waist of 28" and hip measurement of 38" (I think that is what it said) -- so hoping for my flat butt that there will be no extra seat area bagging!

Super Contributor

@Deb213 wrote:

Does anyone know how this knit compares to liquid knit? I have been looking for a pair of liquid knit pants, but most sizes and colors are sold out. Thanks!

Can't be certain if the knit is the same as with Linea by Louis Del Olio, but if you watch any of the videos for his Linea Milno knit skirt, you might hear his description of what a trditional Milano knit is. The Milano skirt that I have from Linea has square knit texture on the surface, so nothing like a liquid knit jersey. It is, as others have said "beefy". A sturdy knit fabric.

Regular Contributor

Thanks Moto!

Super Contributor

I only wear boot it, but these I don't feel would look professional if worn with a short top. Jmo 

New Contributor

How does this pant (milan knit) hold up between thighs where curves tend to meet and rub? I am concerned about pilling.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

I watched Q+ which reshowed Pat's show from this morning.

I'm not sure what some were seeing but these pants didn't look big or baggy on any of the models that they were shown on, including Katia.  Granted they were too short on some of the models because they were all wearing the regular length but they certainly weren't baggy in the legs or behind the rear. 

These are just a basic pair of knit pants. 

Respected Contributor

I made my decision by looking at the picture to not purchase.  I agree with some others, that I might have given them a closer look if they had been straight legged.