Occasional Contributor

Susan Graver TSV August 11

[ Edited ]

So, anyone know what this will be?

Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV August 11

I got a pre-sale email this afternoon.  I think it's ponte knit pants.  I deleted the email because it's not something I'm interested in.  Sorry I don't remember the colors.

Valued Contributor

@wertz wrote:

So, anyone know what this will be?

a two eight two five six two

Respected Contributor

Milano knit boot cut pull on pants. Bordeaux, black, dark brown. dark navy and balsam green. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes....milano, not ponte knit........

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw them in my email - UGH - boot cut.  Certainly not for me.  Plain jane pants as I call them all at $40.00 + tax + s/h.

Valued Contributor

Too bad for me -- don't like or wear bootcut pants. Love her straight leg trousers.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I pre-ordered and love them. First SG purchase in about 10 years. Yes, cost just under $40, with a buy more/save more option. Got black and bordeaux. Love boot cut, and I really like the fabric - nicer, sort of beefier 'hand' than other kinds of smooth polyester knit. I prefer boot cut for my body shape. Very pleased and surprised about how much I like these pants. Not a big fan of SG's presentations or of her fabrics but these are great IMO ! I may go back for the brown and navy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish these had been straight leg.  I've never had her milano knit but I am looking to replace a pair of Joan Boyce black knit pants that I've had for years.  My problem is that many knit pants are too wimpy for me and show things I don't want to show, like lumps and bumps. Smiley Sad

I'm concerned these aren't beefy enough because if I go to the photo and do a close-up, you can see through the bottom bootcut part of the pant leg.   

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1  Do the pants have pockets?