Trusted Contributor

@Another new name Sue, same thought here. The sweater tank, TSV cardigan and necklace is a beautiful set. But doing the simple math, it would cost $130.00 before shipping and tax. So I'll pass.

Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Graver TSV - 2/4

[ Edited ]

I just love Susan Graver clothes and always get so much wear and tons of compliments from use!! I agree the whole set can be costly but my husband and children all chipped in and bought me the Kiwi Green and Pink geranium set with necklace to boot for my birthday gift!!! So happy becuase I would not be able to have the complete set otherwise but they saw how much I loved it and my daughter and hubby both agreed it was worth treating me!! Bless them, so excited and I hope it's all that I imagine it to be. Enjoy ladies whom ever receives it and wear in great health!!Heart

New Contributor

I really loved the pants and the sweater"s I just think mthe Price is to high ,then if i want the necklace ,the belt its way over my budget .i really do love her to 

Respected Contributor

Has anyone else noticed some of her clothes have different names for the material...Coastal Stretch, Dolce Knit, Milano Knit, Passport Knit?

Are they just jazzed up Liquid Knit?