Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Shirt TSV 6/20

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

There's a video with Jen C modeling it but unfortunately text obscures each different look that she models.  How stupid.

Anyone know what pants she's wearing in the video?

I like the shirt - I've been semi looking for a white button down.  

@FranandZoe If you are referring to the first video it is the pants I posted above.  The item# A397804.  There is petite as well.

Thanks!

That is the item # for petite. They are 86% rayon and 14% linen. I like her shirt but wish they all had stripes instead of plain colors. The blue stripe is really nice but I bought one from J Jill that is 100% linen. It was on sale for $59.00/30% off. 

Respected Contributor

I keep refreshing the khaki stripe in my cart. Need to see a presentation and hopefully not with everyone tying up the front as was shown in the video. Ridiculous. That really is the stupidest fad. Not to mention you can't possibly assess the shirt when it's worn that way. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Ouoooooo.....I like this shirt!

Can't wait to see it on air.

My type of shirt, for sure.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I already pre-ordered 2 of these shirts. MInt and Khaki stripe. Thinking about that Blue Stripe too. But I can't tell if it's got black stripe or a darker blue stripe running through it.

Ordered 3 of the tanks to mix and match. Tanks A397767 are on a (Order one of this item at the current price and get $3.00 off each additional quantity. )

Contributor

The fabrication is described as a linen-blend knit. That doesn't sound light and breezy to me, but maybe it is. I need to see how it drapes.
Honored Contributor

This is a NO for me. Don't like the darts, they break up the stripes. Don't like roll-up button sleeves either. Don't even know how much this will be nor do I care. Enjoy it if you get this one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks too "see through" to me. I also don't think I would like the fabric; it looks itchy. Too bad because I usually love SG button-up blouses or tops. I prefer liquid knit. Yes, even in summer.

Honored Contributor

showing the fashions this morning outside, is very nice the settings are a pleasure to watch both where Susan and at the Q

Trusted Contributor

I really like this shirt but even the petite length is too long.  Easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Love the style of this shirt, but it says it is linen and rayon knit. Can't wrap my head around that...would it be hot?