Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver September 10 th. TSV

I am going to get it in black, of course I am. 🙂

I need a new black coat.

Bought that new solid jacket that she came out with

last weekend in black also. 

I guess I needed a new black jacket also... 😉!!

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Not for me; too long and dont like the pockets.  Sleeve length would be way too long too.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need another coat, but I really like her fleece coats.  They are warm, easy to wash, and very comfortable.  I never thought that I would want a hood until I was on a plane, and the hood really came in handy because the plane was so cold.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Bonded fleece is a pass for me
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a similar SG coat maybe 7 years ago on the Q and loved it. It was the most comfortable, light weight coat, yet warm for our normal winter weather. I loved it and will most likely buy another one....but only in a light color, since black fleece tends to be a fur magnet. I bought a D&C black fleece coat a couple of years ago and it took it to Goodwill two weeks ago.

Valued Contributor

I love it! I was never a fan of bonded fleece until I bought a couple of her jackets last year. I live in the north with very cold winters. I found myself reaching for her jackets more than my regular winter coats. I love how it's lightweight, great coat for shopping or running errands. We wear layers in the north and I even wore on days when the temperature dropped below zero. The hood is great for when it's windy, snowing or sleeting. I missed out on buying more last year and said if they pop up this year, I am buying more colors. I don't typically buy the same coat in multiple colors but I will with this one. Last year's version was excellent quality and so easy to care for. I washed it numberous times and it still looks great. I bought Denim & Company's fleece/sherpa jacket too. Warm and wonderful but pilled up on the sleeves. I am sticking with Susan's fleece. I am buying the navy/green and beige/tan. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bonded fleece is cheaply made fleece. 

Trusted Contributor

I recieved the pre-sale email. I do not like this jacket the pockets are distracting and too large and I would rather have a zipper. 

Respected Contributor

@apple1964 I love fleece. I own two fleece jackets, one from Lands End and one from talbots. No pilling what so ever and I have had them for at least three years. One is ivory which gets washed a lot. I will see what Susan has to offer. 

Honored Contributor

I like it!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).