Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunday

Whether I pass or buy most likely isn't going to make a big difference to sales, imo.   

I do like the cut of the dress and most often when I like a Graver item, it sells quickly in very large numbers.  I learned years ago that if I really knew I wanted something, I shouldn't wait for a full presentation.  My color or size might well be gone if I did that.

Occasional Contributor

I like it!  Ordered the navy dot and brilliant pink to ensure my size.  Can't wait to receive themSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I won't wear sleeveless dresses or tops. And I don't like to put a jacket on over it. To me, it's just not comfortable. I wish these designers would add a sleeve to these pretty dresses. If it had an almost – elbow sleeve, I would've bought it in a second. I don't have the arms anymore for a sleeveless dress. Lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunda

[ Edited ]

I love this dress! Already in my cart in pink. I wear several SG liquid knit dresses. I don't find them too hot even in Florida. Breezy and comfortable. I like liquid knit so much better than that Women in Control como jersey or whatever it's called. Silkier feel. They are a wardrobe staple. And fwiw I have flabby arms but I wear my sleeveless dresses and tops anyway. Comfort + style. I'm 70. The body is what it is, haha. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@smk1031 wrote:

I like it!  Ordered the navy dot and brilliant pink to ensure my size.  Can't wait to receive themSmiley Happy

Those are the two I like best also 👍🏻😊

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new dresses.

Valued Contributor

I have this almost identical dress of hers that I bought for a trip in 2017.  The only difference is the neck on mine is just a little rounder.   

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone take a look at the clothing measurements for their size on this? I looked at mine and they seem much smaller in the chest and waist than what is typically shown for my size. I would love to order the yellow but I'm concerned when normally her clothing is cut large.  

Respected Contributor

@catmama wrote:

I have this almost identical dress of hers that I bought for a trip in 2017.  The only difference is the neck on mine is just a little rounder.   

Pretty sure I have that one. Mine is a shades of blue small print 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

Did anyone take a look at the clothing measurements for their size on this? I looked at mine and they seem much smaller in the chest and waist than what is typically shown for my size. I would love to order the yellow but I'm concerned when normally her clothing is cut large.  

I also noticed that. I wear a Large in SG dresses. With a 44" bust I would have to go to the XL which would be huge around my hip area (41")  Gonna stay with the Large and keep my fingers crossed 

Harmonize the World