Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunday

Why so many sleeveless dresses?????  Some prefer a short sleeve.  The are so many pretty florals that could be very flattering for Spring and Summer.  These prints are just not it for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm short, 5'3". Midi-length dresses look awful on me. They make me look even shorter than I am.  I prefer just above the knee or a bit shorter.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Mini Dress TSV Easter Sunday

@AuntG wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that dress. I think it will sell well. The only downfall is airing it on Easter. Many people go to church and brunch. I'll have company over so probably won't see a full presentation.

@AuntG    Its not imaginative or innovative enough to have anything wrong with it.  Plain jane.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I’ll pass…the last liquid knit top I bought (recently) is a wrinkled mess and thinner fabric than all the previous liquid knit that I own. What has happened? I will not purchase any more. More discouragement with the quality of QVC clothes
Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunda

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Midi Dress TSV Easter Sunda

@fairydogmother wrote:

I love this dress! Already in my cart in pink. I wear several SG liquid knit dresses. I don't find them too hot even in Florida. Breezy and comfortable. I like liquid knit so much better than that Women in Control como jersey or whatever it's called. Silkier feel. They are a wardrobe staple. And fwiw I have flabby arms but I wear my sleeveless dresses and tops anyway. Comfort + style. I'm 70. The body is what it is, haha. 

@fairydogmother  I think this dess is wonderful!  Wrong style for me but it is SO cute!  Enjoy it and let your arms be happy this summer too!  Good for you!  

Respected Contributor

Pretty dress BUT I don't see my size M pear-shaped figure looking  good in this dress.  Too much fabric on the bottom half....

Respected Contributor

It is a cute dress and will sell well I am sure.  Not for me because I am short and square neckline never fits me well.

I have dressy and casual dresses that will last me a lifetime. I do not wear dresses like I use to either.    I like the ones I have already.   One is a Susan and two are Denim and Company and the dressy ones I purchased at our local shops.  

I have about 10 skirts and dresses ranging from casual to more dressy.  

Enjoy the dress and if it worked for me I would get a couple.  Cute

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver Mini Dress TSV Easter Sunday

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

There's nothing wrong with that dress. I think it will sell well. The only downfall is airing it on Easter. Many people go to church and brunch. I'll have company over so probably won't see a full presentation.

@AuntG    Its not imaginative or innovative enough to have anything wrong with it.  Plain jane

plain Jane works for me. The dress, in a solid color, is a blank canvas for accessories. I can change the look and vibe of this dress in so many ways. Fun!

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks nice enough, but I'm not a fan of the length or the prints. I prefer knee length. It's a nice option for those who want a longer summer dress.

@Effie54 

@grandma r 

I would love to see more dresses with sleeves too. I have a few sleeveless dresses, and I like them, but I always wear something over them. I just don't wear sleeveless things on their own.